List of best regulated brokers

From my trading experience, I can suggest a few good regulated brokers. CMC Markets, Avatrade, Etoro and FP Markets are regulated by ASIC, CYSEC or FCA.

How are their trading conditions?

VTB Capital Forex, one of the 4 licensed Russian foreign exchange dealers, announced the suspension of all trading activities, citing anti-Russian sanctions recently.

I never bothered with the transition from mt4 to mt5 slight laziness on my side but if it ain’t broke don’t fix it is my motto

CySec withdrew the licence of one more broker - Maxigrid Ltd, for non compliance on product governance and safety of clients’ funds.

New Updates!

1. Tickmill now offering Cryptos CFDs on MT4 and MT5
  2. XTB to launch an online event called Masterclass on 19th March
  3. BDSwiss now expands its global presence to the MENA region

Hi OP @no_frame! If possible, can you please update the list with the crypto leverages of the brokers who offer them?

Hi all! there are three new additions in the list:
1 Crypto trading
2 Crypto Leverage
3 BTC withdrawal and deposit.

Any suggestions, feel free to share!

1 Like

Which regulated broker is good for beginner traders with a lower opening balance of around $200 and good customer service? Any recommendations?

Just saw the addition, you did such a great job, thank you so much! :heartpulse:

1 Like

New Brokers added to the list - AAAFx, Forex, and VantageMarkets

Good job OP! Can you update each with the trading platform they are offering?

1 Like

I have defected from IG, after many years, to TD365. They have good fixed spreads and their offshore set up has 1:200 leverage (good for scalping and if you want to add to winning trades). Funds held in an escrow account at Barclays bank in London. No commission. Their platform is rubbish, but you can use MT4.

Good suggestion! I will try my best to update it very soon!

Finally, I have come up with the list of platforms offered by each of these brokers. Here’s what I got:

• AAAFx
    Platforms offered: ZTP, MT4

• Avatrade
    Platforms offered: MT4, MT5, WebTrader, AvaTradeGO, AvaOptions

• BDSwiss
    Platforms offered: MT4, MT5, BDSwiss - Web, Mobile

• eTORO
    Platforms offered: eTORO Trading Platform

• FBS
    Platforms offered: MT4, MT5, FBS Trader

• FOREXdotcom
    Platforms offered: MT4, MT5, Forexdotcom - Web, Mobile, Desktop

• FXCM
    Platforms offered: MT4, MT5, NinjaTrader, Trading Station

• Fxpro
    Platforms offered: MT4, MT5, cTrader, Fxpro - Mobile, Desktop

• Fxview
    Platforms offered: MT4, MT5, ActTrader

• Hotforex
    Platforms offered: MT4, MT5

• HYCM

• IC Markets
    Platforms offered: MT4, MT5, cTrader

• IG
    Platforms offered: MT4, IG Mobile Trading app

• Pepperstone
    Platforms offered: MT4, MT5, cTrader

• Tickmill

• Vantage Markets
    Platforms offered: MT4, MT5, Vantage App, ProTrader

• XM
    Platforms offered: MT4, MT5, XM App

• XTB
    Platforms offered: xStation 5, xStation Mobile

Phew! That took me a while. Hope this helps!

3 Likes

Great update, I was waiting for this list, thanks OP!

I will say CMC Markets, Avatrade, and FP Markets, in my opinion, are good regulated brokers since they are regulated by ASIC, CySEC, and some also have offshore licences with robust trading conditions.

I agree, I especially like eTORO, AVATRADE and FXCM from the list. If I wasn’t trading with forechief I would have chosen from those three. Forexchief just appealed to me after checking them out, especially the fact that they are regulated and have a wide range of assets including crypto which am particularly interested in this past few years.

Wanted to know if brokers with their in-house trading platform are better than MT4/MT5 or what?

Which one? Some of them are quite on par with mt4/5 when it comes to execution of the order, but the user interfaces are quite modern as compared to metatrader.