List of Forex Crypto Brokers Accepting Bitcoin & other digital currencies

That’s a very useful article you shared @charlie.afl . Coinexx is one of the hot picks in my list and I am glad they are getting acknowledged and that makes me on the right track.
And about the ratings, yes I think now I have got enough opinions from different experienced traders to rate these brokers and mark the shady ones out. Will work on it and soon update it.

I recently joined Coinexx after going through your link and fxbook ratings. And now I knw they are actually using crypto and forex together to make traders life a hell lot simpler as no fiat so no obligations. And their spreads are just WOW! and yes you should rate the brokers according to the services, this way people will get to know of good ones first.

second that ! they are surprisingly good

Important Note: 1broker has been taken out of the list as the operations of 1broker has been seized by CFTC. We’ve requested the moderator to take it our the list. More details here:

https://www.coindesk.com/sec-cftc-charge-bitcoin-futures-firm-1broker-with-securities-law-violations/

Important Update about Coinexx:

Coinexx has officially added MT4 in trading platforms and moved the registered office to St. Vincent and Grenades.

A step in the right direction on Coinexx’s part. It’s somewhat lack-luster considering it’s in St. Vincent but it’s a step in a good direction non the less.
Can this be a sign that they are on the path to becoming a legitimately regulated broker?

doesn’t look like. that was the first question that crossed my mind when I read the article but they say they will be open to onboard clients from all over the world. And more payments options coming soon. though no eta at the moment.

are you still using coinexx? I want to try demoing with crypto

Yes and its all good mate. the broker is worth a try!

LMFX doesn’t list Bitcoin on their website for deposit or withdrawal… Am I just missing it?

Seems so, actually bitcoin is now not mainstream more. We shouldn’t take it as popular payment as Skrill or Neteller for payment.

Breaking News: Just got an email, Coinexx acquired FinPro Trading. This looks like a good marriage. Finpro was only missing mt5, web mt4 /mt5 and cryptos, now this merger will fill in those gaps. Excited with the change

Here’s what the email says for those who did not receive it

"Finpro Trading is Now a Part of Coinexx

We are excited to announce that Finpro Trading has been acquired by Coinexx, a leading retail Forex crypto broker. We see excellent synergies in this partnership as both Coinexx and Finpro share a similar product line, customer base, have common business interests and we recognize the several advantages of merging our operations, including access to deeper liquidity pools and better spreads. Coinexx has excellent in-house technology and joining hands with Finpro will enable us to jointly provide a better trading experience to all of our clients.

What does this mean for you?

You will continue to trade on the same MT4 trading terminal that you are currently using at Finpro, with your existing MT4 login ID/Password. The commission charges will continue to be the same while the spreads will become better than what they used to be at Finpro.

The only change will be that [effective 24th December 2018], instead of logging into your Finpro client portal, you will now login to your Coinexx client portal, using the same ID /Password that you used at Finpro.

What additional benefits Coinexx can provide me?

While the existing Finpro accounts will continue to experience the same trading conditions, if you open a new trading account on Coinexx, you will get the following additional benefits:

Higher Leverage – Coinexx accounts will provide a leverage of up to 500X

Lower Spread – You will find the spreads to be better than what they used to be at Finpro

Lower Commission – A single pure ECN account type, with commission rate of only $2 per Lot (Roundtrip)

Trade Cryptos – In addition to trading Forex, Commodities, and Indices, you will now also be able to trade in Crypto currencies

MT5 Trading Platform – In addition to MT4, you will now also be able to trade on the MT5 platform, as well as the web MT4 and web MT5 platforms

Improved Back office – For the Coinexx trading accounts, with the click of a button you can instantly perform - inter-account transfers, receive bonus, change of leverage, and reset MT4/MT5 trading account passwords

During the merging of our two companies we are taking the necessary steps to ensure a very smooth transition for our affiliate partners and clients - our most important asset.

Your existing account managers will continue to work with you and they will be in touch with you to discuss in case you experience any issues or have any questions regarding your trading accounts.

You can also reach out to us over our 24/5 chat support athttps://coinexx.com/

Sincerely,

Team Coinexx & Finpro Trading!"

I got this email as well. I am having accounts with both the brokers, so I really have no issue here. But the only thing I cannot understand is how will this all go from now? Finpro is going to be shut down totally? Or they will stay but work under coinexx? and what about the funds in my finpro account? Will the funds be transferred to my existing coinexx account or a new account will be created at coinexx?

Waiting to talk to them. I am very thankful that my account manager is going to be at coinexx as well, that’s reassuring!

@andersonsmith will appreciate if you can shed some light on this.

Thanks for asking, looks like we are in a similar situation where we have both Finpro and Coinexx A/cs.

Finpro cease to exist completely, it’s all Coinexx now. Coinexx now owns the entire finpro business. That’s what they told me when I spoke to them.

The client areas are already merged. You should try logging in with your finpro credentials. You will see both your coinexx and finpro trading accounts listed in it. And your MT4 pass and logins also remain the same. Whatever your funds are they will be reflecting in your accounts. So its just a different interface but everything else is same. You have both your brokers under single login.

And talking about where the funds are resting, they’ll be in the same bank, till and until you ask for a withdrawal.

Speaking for myself, I’m ok with it. I don’t want to touch my funds. I keep withdrawing my profits via crypto. But do talk to you account manager, our situations may be different. But it looks Coinexx is very gracefully accommodating finpro account and clients

Hope it helps!

Looking at CoinExx as a potential broker - account set up looks super simple, as does deposit and withdrawal but disappointed with their deposit bonus not being eligible for withdrawal after a while.

@andersonsmith - do you know of a broker that compares with Coinexx with a withdraw-able bonus?

Just want to point out that coinexx only has 24/5 Crypto ( could see huge open gaps on monday
evolve market is 24/7

you also have JAFX.com. 24/7 but you need to verify documents, ( the added benefits is there trade pair are huge, everything from forex, stock cfd , and the first exchange I have seen with BTC/ETH BTC/LTC

Ie Bitcoin/shitcoin pair

@billyboy402 Since the cftc crackdown on JAFX and bad reviews online here as well as other forums, the broker is not in the list. As for coinexx, the broker itself says that market opening/closing has wide spreads due to less liquidity but outside of that they are delight to trade with. And yes Evolve is also one of the best around. Thanks

Yea , i was doing some googling on jafx , and oh boy , i dont want to reffer user to them lol

I am a little confussed on evolve market swaps rate ,
so 1 lot - 1 btc and the swap rate are 250 pip per lot = $25 a day in swap rate , that like 72% pa

I have sent them a email but i think that way too high

Thanks for sharing this info on forum. It shows how swiftly crypto market is developing and how it spreads into various industries, which I find very interesting to observe. I especially find interesting to trade Bitcoin vs other major currencies

1 Like

As far as I’m aware there’s only a handful of exchanges that can facilitate crypto trading 24/7
It’s great for those of us that still struggle with the 9 to 5 or my case 10 to 7 grind :sweat_smile: