List of Forex Crypto Brokers Accepting Bitcoin & other digital currencies

HF market ( hotforex) has bitcoin deposit , Can confirm working great , They sell your coin via bitpay and you get the OTC rate ( noramly $5 better then coinbase)

You account get credited with USD

they also have bitcoin / USD and other coin for trading ( around $20 spreads)

1 Like

Tradersway is good, go check them out

1 Like

For Crypto here I personally use Hugosway 30+ crypto pairs
Less volatility these days of course though :neutral_face:

HF did some changes in their general policy, though not sure if crypto is affected, anyway its for the better make it easier for FCA traders

FXBrew is coming out to be very competitive. They are offering leverage 500:1 leverage, spreads looks very attractive, trading @ MT5 (MT4 is also available). They accept cryotos and offer bitcoin denominated accounts. And most importantly, they do accept US clients. Talked with them once, and they sounded legit. I’ve just started with 500$ & will test their conditions for coming few months before I go wild with the deposit. Will update if anything changes. That being said, has anyone traded or had any dealing with FXBrew?

I have an account with FXBrew, running since 2-3 months ago, tested withdrawal $1.5k once last month and its on time, and their support is good. I can safely say that you are on the right track @christofx

Strongly agree with @christofx They are really competitive, been using them for more than 6 months now, trading conditions are amazing, so far my experience with these guys has been nothing but good. that being said, @andersonsmith you should consider to add them in the list as they fit your criterion

Stuck cryptorocket onto that list also since they’re who I’ve been using as well as simplefx for a while now

1 Like

you can add

1 Like

I’ve have used FXchoice and Simplefx . Last 2 months ive been using XBTFX with BTC and XRP deposit. They have been really good this far . Spreads are decent and they have better crypto deposit options and website in my opinion . Xbtfx hs spread and comission accounts. Also, I was never a fan of ripple, but I tried a ripple mt5 account there and found they are actually really fun to trade on because the price is so low compared to btc

I prefer Turnkeyforex out of that list. One thing that I really like about this broker is that their transfers are really fast. I remember I had requested my last withdrawal on Monday last week and the amount was credited by Tuesday evening. Totally satisfied with their services.

They are good for 24/7 crypto trading!!

1 Like

Any more crypto broker suggestions on this thread

https://hankotrade.com/

1 Like

This list seems well out of date now.

1 Like

These days, nearly all brokers are accepting payments in the form of bitcoins. I have too started to make payments to my brokers through bitcoins. It has become an easier way of making and getting payments in comparison to wire transfers where there are so many formalities to be done.

Using Finprotrading for crypto trading. Glad they are back in business.

1 Like