List of old trades

I did my first practice trade last night, a Euro/USD one. I got stopped out at one point while I was logged off, so it’s no longer an active trade. I wanted to review the details of it, but I can’t seem to find it. I was expecting it to be under the “closed positions” tab, but I don’t see it there. Where is the log of closed trades?

Hi,

The closed position window will clear out every day at 5pm ET. It will only show trades closed during the current trading day. Running a report will let you pull up previous days trading history.

To generate a report, click the [B]Report[/B] button on the tool bar.
Clicking the button causes the Report Parameters dialog to appear. The dialog allows you to specify the time period for which you would like to view all account information. The report function allows you to view your account status and activity, on a daily, weekly, monthly or yearly basis. This report presents key account information, such as records of floating positions and completed trades.

You can also use the custom indicator Trading History to view closed trades on your chart. You can download it from FXCodeBase: www FXCodeBase.COM: Forex Chart Indicators and Development • View topic - Display Trading History on a Chart

I hope this helps.