LiteForex?

Hello, pls does any know about LiteForex. I’m thinking of using them as my broker. Where is it located, who regulates them and can i rely on them?

David

You’re thinking of using them as your broker, yet you don’t even know where they’re located?

Why not check their website? That would be the obvious place to start for information. Their contact details are there for you to see.

As for regulation, have you checked the NFA site to see if they’re regulated there? Better yet, why not simply contact LiteForex and ask them?

Have you searched these forums to see if anyone has any experience with them?

A little effort on your part will show that you’re not just looking for a handout.

A quick perusal of their site looks like they’e more set up as an Internet business with all the funding options, rather than a Forex broker.

The fact that they use egold would make me suspicious, as anyone who’s dealt with egold for any length of time knows how totally unsecure they are and how unresponsive they are when (not if) your account is hacked.

yes i did good 10 days trading with them, $20 into $114, no problems with payout, very helpful company though not regulated.

they do offer other than e-gold , such as wire, web woney, e-bullion, liberty reserve…

As i’ve said many times on this site “any broker that uses e-gold, e-bullion or liberty reserve should not be trusted” you should be able to wire your funds directly or use a credit card/cheque to make your deposits.

liteforex does accept wire for deposit and withdrawl

yeah ! liteforex accept bank wire and many menthods deposit. you can use local deposit if it availabe . it’s good

But wire transfers cost lot of money (25$ minimum) so you should transfer big amount… instead I think its better to try a broker with a small deposit first, and use e-payments like skrill (moneybookers).

this is good broker for trade and finding money guys…
I’ve making money here…

I use moneybookers deposits and withdrawals, there is no problem, I feel very good, I was a novice