LiteForex

greetings))) I want to know your ideas about this company’s work, conditions, support, service etc. because I’m a beginner and it’ll be usefull to me know opinions of the people who have worked with them. Tell me please everything you know about them.

The company really very much greater. Many traders trade in LiteForex. I too trade there. But what you really interests?

Hi…I’m also trading with it during a couple of years. It’s good trading service. I have changed many brokers before Liteforex, but now I think it’s really I have found that I searched for trading. First of all why I have chose it it’s good trading conditions and the huge base of clients all over the world…As a result I can advise it to all traders completely.

Hello Friend,

As you have asked about lite forex it is a very good trading platform. They are providing many facilities like demo account mini account, minilite, 100klite, miniforex, and 100k forex etc. They take no commission but only spread when u do any transaction. Some more good features they have are like instant execution, unbeatable fixed bid/ask spreads. etc. You can go for it. You must have come across life forex for the first time so you are hesitating to go for it. I have studied about AVAFX this trading platform is alike Lite forex. In this also they are providing the same facilities. But avafx is having some extra also like free advanced trading tools, trade immedately with credit card, fast down loading speed etc. I have tried its demo account and traded on its real trading account for some period it is also a nice trading platform.

Thanks for your answer. The conditions are really good and attractive. and may I ask you what’s a deposit can I start to trade with?

how much is the minimum funds?

I trade in this company and it likes me. Many traders from around the world trade in it. Most I like good job of service of support. Also jam-free get an income. Torgovlaya platform of MT 4. It very comfortably.

3-10 dollars are enough, that to begin to trade in LiteForex. Much on such deposit not to begin to work, but it is possible to purchase experience. Learning is possible and on a demo account. To earn it is well possible, if to invest 100 - 1000 dollars, but I know a few boys which began with 10 dollars, and now for them more than 2000 dollars on an account.

and can i start with 1 usd? i want to deposit a little money to many companys and see which is good.

hi to all again, I can not recemmend to open account for the big amount of money - try to start from a few dollars.

I think that I’ll start with 10 $ and than I’ll see my results and I’ll decide how much I’ll add to my account! Now I’m learning a lot to be successful! What more can you advise?

Yes, you can begin trade with a 1 dollar. But I advise you to invest a 3 dollar even. It reduces a risk.

Hello Mennon,

This is the best way to start any trading account and understand the market as well as to make portfolio to manage your investment.

I think that I’ll start with 10 $ and than I’ll see my results and I’ll decide how much I’ll add to my account! Now I’m learning a lot to be successful! What more can you advise?

can advise to you don’t open big lots “for all money” - it’s deadlock way, try to learn invest money.

Also trade in a little Lot. An income is small, but permanent )

Hello everybody here:) what are the biggest and the least lot to work?

Company LiteForex gives the clients a shoulder from 1:50 to 1:500. A shoulder depends on the type of account chosen by you: types of accounts. A shoulder is set by default 1:200(except for 100KForex, there 1:100). If necessary you can change a credit shoulder, appealing on internal mail of terminal or on ICQ manager, supervising Your type of account: contacts.

Hello Menon,

You have described here that LiteForex is giving 1:50 to 1:500 how can it be. There must be some charges hidden for it. Will that broker be able to get his brokrage if he is giving 1:50. The maximum in the market is 1:200.

the mimimum lot is 1 cent for minimal moving of price…But I don’t know the maximum lot )

I’m not the president of Liteforex unfortunately that to know all their plans :slight_smile: