Little about me

Hi! My name is sabiu am from Nigeria, am new here and actually want to start trading forex as a new trader, because I face alot of challenges in my working place and actually starting the trade as my side hustle, because as am I now really want to stand up myself to find a new way of my income for my delay activities and to satisfy some of my unlimited want, and am really glad to meet you and I will really need your maximum support from you.

Hi! Nice to meet you and welcome to the community. Hope to see you around from time to time!

There is no short cut to success. FX trading is a high risk zero sum profit AND loss venture with no guarantees. Best of luck.

Hi and welcome sabiu! Take your time learning and enjoy the free materials here. If you need any help, don’t be afraid to ask the community. We’re all here to help and learn from each other. Good luck!

Hi Sabiu ! Welcome to Babypips. I have been in your situation. Please do not quit your job until you start ,making consistent results part-time. Have patience. Best of luck!