Little trubble with oanda FXGame

Hi guys,

this is my first post here. I just startet to go through the school of piposophy :smiley: Realy great website with tons of useful informations.

Well lets get to the point, I started a demo account with oanda and just yesterday I made some orders one Limit and one GTC. But as I looked this evening the GTC Order is just gone…And that happend to some other orders to…I thought GTC means good till cancel, well I did’t cancel anything.
Are you familiar with this problem and more important: Does it just happen in the Trade Account?

Looking forward to hear from you guys.

pipmylife,

Under the [B]“User Preferences / Trading Menu" [/B]you can select a period of time for the default limit order duration. Settings from one hour to one month. You might want to check that, okay? Welcome to babypips and good luck!

PS I use Oanda for my live account and like them!

hi dpip,

I checked that and startet a Order with a duration of one week, just to see what happens.

But I’m still wondering what happend to my Marketorders (GTC) …

Its getting stranger an stranger…
As I told you in the post before, yesterday I made an Limit Order with SL and TP. Now I look and its changed to an GTC Order…what tha heck…

can you post a screen shot of what your doing, i use oanda and i dont have to problems your describing

N