Live Micro Acct. Trading Dailies

Just took money to the bank, off the table, in my pocket… so tempting to let it ride but AUD/NZD has been so “rangey”. and after reading @Trendswithbenefits comment about being long the AUD I figured better my pocket than “theirs”! I may get back in on a retrace or if it breaks higher.

Here are the charts with the trades indicated… 4H and D AUD/NZD

The trades aren’t “big clips” but they are becoming more consistent. However, I have to become better at setting my TP either metally or actual. Note that I could have gotten out much earlier with perhaps a better return! But, I am being more conscious of my actions weighing the alternatives, being open to what some successful traders are doing/saying in the forum, listening, learning and implementing. Starting with such a small account my goal is to “see a penny pick it up… now” , not wait and come back for it later to find the market beat me to it. My short term goal is to build, build, build, the balance one trade at a time.

Forgot about a limit order I had set on a GBP/USD and turned into a loss. I noticed it when it showed up on my trade bar. That’s not very good management. I’ll post those charts tonight. Let the loser run too long.

KC