Live Track Record

This thread is about my account “TrackRecord” that is intended for my live track record.

I have been spending ~3 years in this Forex world with the excitement of learning, finding, trying new things constantly. I am now less excite about trading. I am now emphasizing on building a good track record and on earning good money from Forex. No excitment, just pure performance.

Let see if I can make this account pass 1 year period with good performance.

47921oanda System | Myfxbook

Hey Kanraca, whats your trading method?

Awesome! Keep it up!

Hope u do the best …

you guys can go to myfxbook.com and search xkun1028 to get more information.

@jp3175 I’m the trend-follower, simply watching any 1hr of major pair to buy or sell. My target return is only 3% per month.

@Hugh Thanks!

@gtjy1982 Cheers~

do you have interest to manage for funds?

@bbytrader

Yes, I DO have interest to have a managed account for potential investors. Also, I think that an account with longer trading record would attract more and more investors.

do you have experience manage investment?

@bbytrader

Now I only manage funds from my family relatives and some of my close friends. I never received funds from any strangers.

i would like to know more about you.

@ bbytrader

The system that I recently developed is generally a short-term based one, lasting for one to seven days, and it relies on currency price patterns in combination with volatility measures and momentum models for me to determine market entries. I trade all major pairs including EUR/USD, GBP/USD, USD/JPY, AUD/USD and XAU/USD. Currently I’m using Oanda MT4 platform for my trading.

I live in Canada and speak Chinese and English.

So how is it going?