Live Trading to 100% Return & Top 10 Trading Prize

Hey traders Duane here

Starting a new thread here that will focus on achieving 2 Main Results from my System. This system has been used over the last 8 years as you would have seen in my other threads. However, it has been fine tuned and demo tested to achieve 2 Main objectives to show how effective it can be for Long Term Trading Success.

1. A 100% RETURN IN MY LIVE ACCOUNT

Current Live Account Rate of Return (February to June 2018)

Trades Made Since February 2018

2. TOP 10 FINISHES IN THE DUKASCOPY BANK DEMO CONTEST

Over the years I have collected prize money from their trading and other contests.

However, the goal now is to finish consistently in the Top 10 over 6 Months to coincide with the Live Trading Goal of 100%.

THE METHODOLOGY

Using the Consolidation Patterns, Trend Lines and Candlestick Patterns of the Daily and 4 Hour Charts, the goal is to capture trading gains that have a High Probability of Success. This will be based on my ability to accurately predict the 200 to 500 Pip Weekly Direction of the 27 Currency Pairs I analyze, then targeting gains of either…

1. 100 to 200 Pips over a Few Days.

2. 50 to 70 Pips within 24 Hours.

The Methodolgy requires that the Daily and 4 Hour align with each other based on certain criteria that I have developed (available privately). Once they are in sync, the trades are taken for the appropriate Pip Target.

THE TRADING PLATFORMS

1. For Market Direction and my Entry Signals which are based on the New York Close of the Daily Candle…the FXCM platform is used.

2. Once the Setup and Signals on the FXCM Charts give the green light, my Live Trades are done on with FxPro ( better user interface when executing trades)

MONITORING & STOP LOSSES

To prevent emotional decisions because of temporary movements against my positions, once a trade is made and the Holding Period is specified, the trade will not be looked at until I receive the email alert from FxPro…

As such, it also means that I do not use Trailing Stops. Assuming a target has been accurately set and the Stop Loss far away from entry and at a strong area, it will ve unaffected until the target is hit.

This is why only the 4H and Daily (rarely 1 H chart) are used for Stops - strongest and safest.

WHAT YOU WILL NOT SEE

1. Use of Indicators, Economic Analysis. (Complicated and Unreliable)

2. Use of Smaller Time Frames below 4H ( except on rare ocassions for Stop Loss placement on the 1 Hour)

3. The actual Trade Setup/Signal for an upcoming trade ( Entry, Stop, Limit). I will only be showing you the “after” of my trading decisions since this information is provided privately. Nevertheless, the explanations will be clear enough.

WHAT YOU WILL SEE

1. Video Analysis of Selected Pairs that could provide Trading Opportunities

2. The Technical Theories that support this analysis and Market Forecasts.

3. The Analyisis of Winning and Losing Trades using the Theories that support my decisions.

4. A Calm, Patient and Decisive Approach to Trading.

Trading will not be done everyday. 90% of the market has low probability setups. This is why most of my analysis involves identifying and avoidng traps that lead to losses.

In order to be successful, it is necessary to have a calm, Long- Term Approach with Stable Time Frames that offer few False Signals and to only expose your capital when it is absolutely necessary.

TRADE EXAMPLES

Here a Video that explains recent trade using one of the 2 approaches I now use.

CAD JPY 65 PIPS

Any questions on this trade or on the Methodology are welcomed.

Duane
DRFXTRADING

2 Likes

Hey traders

Recent trade of 60 Pips provided by the AUD JPY.

Rate of Return now up 16% in just 4 1/2 Months.

(A loss was incurred on this Account from November 2016 up to January 2018 as this period was used to create the new strategies. That loss has now been erased since the start of the new strategies in February. Use the Custom Analytics to confirm this)

All from just 13 trades and 4 losses…

Dukascopy position improved upon but not by much as yet.

Chart analysis of the trade and theories to follow…

Duane
DRFXTRADING

Hey traders

Check out this analysis video of the trade that highlighted the knowledge and use of…

1. Japanese Candlestick Patterns and Signals

2. Variation of Head and Shoulders/Bear Crowns

3. Trading Between Resistance and Support within Consolidations.

4. Counter Trend Lines as strong areas for Stop Loss Placement.

Duane
DRFXTRADING

I do not think so that there is any system with 100% return rate. If it is true, then whole world must follow that system as no one want to lose money. I would like to advise you people to trust anyone on the currency markets after complete satisfaction and realiatic features. Thank you!

Hey man…not sure if I understand you.

Are you saying that no one has created a system that can create a 100% Return?

Have you checked myfxbook.com? There are 100s of systems with 100% Return and more out there. So my goal of 100% is not unrealistic.

Duane
DRFXTRADING

Fascinating @DRFXTRADING - Dueane - please explain WHY !!! - if you’re generating 100% returns, you should want to “share” your success ?

AND

b) - anticipating some sort of Altruistic motive in your response, WHY - only for those in your “inner” (paid) circle ?

Never said I am making 100% Returns.

I said…as stated at the top of the thread…the goal is to achieve 100% this year. I am now at 16% since the start of the new strategy in February this year.

I am sharing my success through this and other threads and in the videos. If persons have questions…free to ask. I believe that most of the info I provide for free here is Head and Shoulders above what other free or paid services/courses provide.

But…like most things in life in capitalistic societies…if someone believes they have something of value…they will charge. When was the last time you walked into stores to get laptops…phones…etc for free?

Dont people who create things - which involved years of sacrifice and research…trial and error - have a right to charge? Otherwise what is the point of all that hard work?

Like the earlier comment that 100% returns are not possible…this belief that anyone who has a profitable strategy will just give it away for free or cheaply is another myth that I see here and in other forums.

Believing this and other myths will simply limit what is possible for you.

Duane
DRFXTRADING

Hey traders

120 PIPS EURO NZD

Overall Setup was that of a False Breakout Reversal back inside of the Range Setup Daily Chart.

Entry took place at the close of the Daily Candle.

Stop Loss was placed below the UpTrend Line on the 4 H Chart.

VIDEO ANALYSIS

SUMMARY OF TRADE

This was a setup on the EURO NZD Daily Chart that was moving from Support to Resistance as part of a False Breakout Reversal. There was also a Double Bottom Signal that got things started and was followed by a Bullish Engulfing Signal to continue the rally.

So the 5 main elements of this trade were

1. Trading Movements within Range Consolidation

2. Double Bottoms

3. False Breakout Reversals

4. Bullish Engulfing Candlestick Formations

5. Stop Losses at Trend Lines on 4H Charts normally offer reliable protection for trades

However, there was an element of risk in this trade for 2 reasons …

• the size of the Bull Candle was a little weaker than the Candles that I normally prefer to trade on my Live Account - Candles that provide a higher assurance of success -

• plus the Candles that formed the Double Bottoms were fairly ordinary. Not Weak…just Ordinary.

This was why I only traded it in the Demo Contest with Dukascopy.

Now that I see that this type of setup with Ordinary Candles does move to its target, I may reconsider it for trading on my Live Account but I am not sure at this point.

What is the main Lesson? - when in doubt

1. Demo Trade it

2. Determine if past setups like these are successfull most of the time.

3. Determine if you are comfortable with it.

4. If you are, create the rules needed for it and include them as part of your Live Trading.

5. If not…ignore it and move on to those you’re most comfortable with.

Questions? Did you trade it? Would you have traded it?

Duane
DRFXTRADING

Hey traders

Having registered for the June Contest…actually had time to only make 4 trades since I was still refining my Strategies. However, those were still enough to get 200 Pips and finish in the Top 100 out of 800 Traders. Since the average person who finishes in the Top 10 and wins these prizes below…captures 500 to 1000 Pips…

… getting one of those prizes is very likely in July.

SUMMARY OF RESULTS

89th Place out of 800 Traders

As you can see…these trades actually added up to more than 200 Pips but the competition uses a conversion scale to adjust Pips to a “EURO USD Equivalent” Also of note was that there was no negative Drawdown

As you would have noticed from my Live Account results…all trades involved trading within Cinsolidations of one form or another…

So being able to identify and accurately trade them is key to overall Demo and Live Account Trading Success.

Assuming that thess types of setups continue to arise in the next few days and weeks…July should see me in the Top 10 or Top 3…

…and my 30% Live Account Target being hit…

Lets see what happens.

Video below.

Duane
DRFXTRADING

Hey Traders

CAD Pairs look to be forming Consolidation Setups in their Daily Charts. We need them to give us Daily Signals to offer us trading opportunities and I believe that the market reaction to the CAD Employment Data could provide us with those Signals between tomorrow and Monday of next week.

Below is the video that summarizes the forecasts for these pairs as well as what is expected for the AUD JPY that has already formed its Pennant (which was my last trade).

VIDEO SUMMARY OF FORECASTS

Duane
DRFXTRADING