Living My Best Life By Far!

Hello everyone! I’m Shardin and I’m from South Carolina. I was recently introduced to this site a couple of days ago, and I’m super excited to learn about trading. I have short and long term goals that I will meet and this forum is going to very well help me reach them! Blessings unto everyone that’s here to live a better life!

7 Likes

Hello Shardin! Welcome to babypips. Glad to see another new female here on babypips. :blush:

Helloooooo @Shardin! :smiley: :blush: Welcome! I’ll always be cheering for you here. :blush: Good luck! :smiley:

1 Like

Welcome Shardin. Let’s make money! Its hard to do anything without money, good or bad…

What’re the best things about living in South Carolina?

Welcome to the community, Shardin! Enjoy your stay here and I wish you well on your trading journey!

Thanks so mjuch baemax023!

Thanks Tommor and you are absolutely right about that money thing! To me, personally speaking, there best thing about living in South Carolina is the diversity of different cultures, bodies of water, the food, and we don’t experience a lot of catastrophic natural disasters in my area.

Thanks so much ria_rose! I really appreciate that!

1 Like

Thanks so much CoinLady! You know we run the world :wink:

1 Like

Nice. Its always good to be in a safe area. I didn’t know South Carolina was very diverse but I don’t know anything about the state really. What’s the best food?

Hello Shardin, welcome to the community we are happy to have you here.

The UK is pretty diverse, though not where I live in the SW. Down here its mainly British white: in fact its a retirement destination so also a large elderly population, maybe 30% are over 60, and the youngsters move away to find work soon as they can.

Having said that, its a welcoming community with a large student population. Restaurants I can get to within half an hour include Chinese, Italian, Indian, Turkish, Japanese, French, Thai, Portuguese, Greek, Mexican… Not to mention charming country pubs. Happy days.