Lmfx

Dear Jack72,

Some websites are still showing that we do not offer our services to US based citizens, but as you can see yourself we do. We have taken the right steps to inform them about the wrong listings that they have and we are currently waiting for them to update the information there. I will go ahead and check the information in the thread at babypips you mentioned as well. Thanks for the heads up!

Thank you for clarifying the situation. I also see that the thread is updated.

You are welcome Jack72. We do our best to keep everything transparent and to clear every situation our clients might experience. The creator of the thread Clint reacted quickly and did the proper changes and now LMFX is listed as a brokerage that accepts clients from the United States. If you have any other questions do not hesitate to contact us.

1 Like

On a positive note, I would say lots of traders would be pleased to have your services offered to US traders, its a been a while actually since the last we’ve seen US traders trading off shore. good start this year…

Thanks for the positive comments jingoy. Many US traders are looking to trade offshore, because of the limitations that they have in the United States. Traders from the US are enjoying the same trading conditions at LMFX as the traders from the other countries.

So this broker accep US trader? Is there any difference in deposit and withdrawal between US and non-US trader?

very nice… I would say thats good news…

Dear dollace,

Thank you for your interest in LMFX!
It is our pleasure to inform you that LMFX accepts US traders.
The only difference in deposit and withdrawal procedures between US and non-US traders might be that Neteller and Skrill might block transactions from US residents.
Should you have any further questions please feel free to ask us here or contact our Customer Support!

Hi

if one wants to be a pamm master, is there any requirement that traders should be wary of?

Hello jingoy,

The PAMM masters must have their account fully verified by the LMFX Backoffice department. Also they must meet the minimum deposit requirement that they require from potential investors. There are no other requirements to become PAMM master at LMFX.

Just a quick add-on,

PAMM Master accounts pass a verification procedure by our PAMM Department which usually takes less than 24 hours after the submission.

Does fixed account have fixed spread under all market conditions? Another broker I traded doesn’t guarantee freeze spread in volatile time and I lost too much. If spread is widen in negative way, will broker compensate for me?

Dear dollace,

The point of the Fixed spread account type at LMFX is to offer fixed spread to the clients of the company. I don’t understand what you mean by freeze spread in volatile time, but I guess you mean keeping the spreads fixed as they are during regular market operations. As stated above - the meaning of the Fixed spread account is to have the spreads fixed during all kinds of market conditions. I hope that answers your question.

yeah, so no matter how volatile the market is, news release or not the spreads will not change, that what fixed spreads are all about. I personally have not tried any fixed spreads account, but if everything goes well i might just consider shifting to fixed spreads.

Seems interesting, does this broker allows trading on news?

Most brokers allow traders to put order in news period. But I advise you avoid trading at news, it’s dangerous than normal time.

Did anyone tried their crystal ball contest yet…? I guess its a weekly tournament with cash prizes.

I joined it 3 times and no prizes so far. Hopefully they can let me pick a price range instead the exact price.

They seem pretty good so far, however, I’d like to be able to set other margin levels. I have a premium and a zero account. Another thing is the mt4 has a sl/tp 20 point or 2 pip buffer area. I can’t move a stop loss any closer than 2 pips. I have two other offshore brokers that have that set at 0. "The stop loss and take profit must differ from market price by at least 20 points. I do mostly manual trading, and when I’m pushing my risk, I like to set my sl to break asap. This matters less on swing/carry trades I suppose. Have to watch out for that 1:1000 and 100% bonus on premium; you can get wiped out easily if you push it. They seem to be friendly people; helpful and communicative. They are pretty new in the business, but they seem to have made a good start.

I am trading with multiple brokers at the moment and my experience with this broker is good so far, let see how they goes in future.