Lmfx

bonuses have its uses i have to agree its not really meant for everyone and it has certain conditions that comes with it, one a personal note i trade with no bonuses ever since, i just got used to it i guess. on the other hand the broker provides good services in different parameters, withdrawals are clean and fast, execution is good. im only using premium

Bonuses can only be availed after knowing their terms and conditions properly, moreover if someone wishes to continue without availing any bonus then they have always an option to trade without availing these bonuses.

yes exactly and thats how i trade with no bonuses, keeping the pressure hight lol, but yeah, bonuses are ok for those who know how to utilize it, but i just got used to trading without it :slight_smile:

I better suggest that claiming the free 20$ bonus is worth taking, just requires a trader to verify their phone number with LMFX and get the amount for freeā€¦ anyone availed it yet?

in other cases its a good amount to simply check out the live environment its a reasonable bonus never the less

Accepting Bitcoin deposits would be a good thing for them to do.

Yeah, Bitcoin is really popular now, I also invest in BitClubNetwork but not too many brokers are supporting Bitcoin, do you know any?

bitclubnetworking? thats not an mlm right? to be honest im not familiar with bitcoin but im intrigued

BitclubNetwork is a MLM business but itā€™s very reliable, but the ROI is not as expected because Bitcoin is almost going to its edge. Forex is high risk but can earn more.

I have tried MLM but it was never my nitchā€¦ i hope you are doing better, i just decided to quit and its really popular here with a very very very low success rate. sadly. so im sticking to forex.

can u please suggest whether LMfx is a good broker or not??? Wanna to know your opinion as to their trading. Thanks

so far i cant say much, though my withdrawal was processed today, and nothing out of the norm so far, good broker never the less but as traders we always stay alert of course.

1 Like

I better say that the trading conditions are good so far with no complaints and withdrawals are easy too, yet i agree with the above statement that we should be very careful while trading with any broker and should update other traders too if they found anything unusual.

So LMFX have zero regulationā€¦

Yes, completely unregulated, meaning they didnā€™t even bother to get a dodgy Caribbean regulation for show.

Check their ā€˜security of fundsā€™ page on their website for a laugh:

"4. So will Clients get their money back if LMFX goes into liquidation?

In the event that LMFX is forced into liquidation, all funds designated as Client funds and held in the Client Accounts will be returned to the Clients as per the funds held on their behalf by LMFX minus any costs associated with administration and distribution of these funds."

ā€œIf thereā€™s anything left after we rob you to pay our debtsā€¦ and there wonā€™t beā€¦ then weā€™ll pay our the rest to you.ā€

You couldnā€™t even make this up if you tried!

I guess this is a good found and can be helpful to other traders interested in trading with this broker.

LMFX - Is LMFX a regulated broker? Is it safe to deposit and trade with this online broker? | FAQ | Hercules - Forex, CFDs, Stocks, Commodities, Binary Options, Payments, True Finance

LOL never the less on a more realistic note (and i wont mind admitting a mistake it if happens) If **** happens we deal with it, yes its ok to cautious as traders, but at the same time its a basic matter or risking taking in anything we do on a daily basis, I am trading a small account with this broker on pure profit, made back my ROI in a matter of months with no problems, and yes profit withdrawals have been made. so i guess personally im good

nice to hear that! yeah its good so farā€¦ do keep us posted, thanks for the feed back

I got a question:
Can trader withdraw profit to a Skrill account that the email of that skill account different with LMFX account email?

I think it will be good to check from their customer support as they may allow withdrawal on your other skrill amount after ensuring that they are paying back to the same trader however not sure about it as never tried it before.

it wouldnt harm to have separate email for the account and the skrill, but just to be on the safe side and this is what i did, i added my account email to my skrill account, meaning my skrill have couple of emails that leads to the same skrill account. :slight_smile: i hope it helps