Lmfx

I have contacted CS and the result is you cannot do it, the email of deposit method and withdraw must be matched.

u mean deposit email and withdrawal should be the same, thats fair enough to avoid money laundring if im not mistaken, i guess another option it to close previous account and maybe open another one (skrill) i hope u get is sorted out

Does this broker have its own mobile trading software?

i would say like most brokers, the mobile app used is the MT app, the same company that created the mt4 and mt5, yeah i guess thats the same thing.

I think that trading is far easier on web trader rather than mobile devices as we canā€™t look at multiple screens at the same time while executing ordersā€¦

I still use the mobile up on the go, though im not sure if its still the same, i mean there was a time that execution did better on mobile that the actual platform, or it could be just my pc though, anyway it goes well both ways but mainly the analysis are done on mt4

Do you know you can use one table and one phone for checking the charts while using another one for executing the trade.

yeah thats another option really. havent tried it yet though.

Agreed but that is the reason i mentioned that why not use one PC resource to execute orders easily as mobile devices might be slower than a PCā€¦

that can be a valid reason, well some moviles has a good reaction time to certain execution, im not techy, but there are times i find execution via mobile faster or maybe its my imagination lol.

Normally, mobile cannot execute faster than PC, just because the CPU is weaker. But if youā€™re on the way, using mobile should be more convenient.

Yup mobile may be faster but we need to switch the screens or it takes some more time to toggle between the apps so i also prefer to trade through a web trader.

You can try iPad, itā€™s much better for your on-the-go trading. But the best suite is using Ipad to track the news and watch market movement while open positions with a notebook.

That can be a good option to give some thoughts but i am ok with my web trading, btw thank for the advise.

I see this broker also support Neteller besides Skrill, they are kind of sibling companies, are there any differences?

I have been a client of lmfx and even have sent them other clients and have not had a problem until today. Last night I placed a USOIL long in the market and all was fine until the next morning where all of a sudden the chart and data stopped for the USOIL chart only. All the other charts and the market watch with the symbols were fine.

I could not read the market properly with the chart condition and with my trade I was very concerned. I contacted Maria via the chat session on the website and she told me to send an email explaining what happened and supply screenshots, which I did. I explained the situation about my trade which I asked for compensation for my loss and a reassurance that this will not happen again. Not very happy and concerned about moving forward.

I thought this should be posted for those thinking about becoming a client of LMFX. Iā€™m waiting for a response and will post the results here. I will say that if they do not make good on this, I will probably close my account and suggest that my friends do the same.

The chart stopped

Compared to another platform

Updated later with a lower gap

I do have to say they have been great with their customer service up to this point. To me, this is a big deal as it will be hard to have confidence moving forward trading with them if they do not correct it.

I will post updates as they come.

Update

I have been trading futures and forex since 2004 and had many brokers and many of them would have made an excuse and written me off as a customer. Iā€™m very impressed with this company and the integrity to do the right thing. They admitted there was a problem due to the data of the liquidity provider and has refunded my loss to my account.

Based upon the history of past brokers compared to LMFX and how they expedited this matter, in my opinion, I highly recommend LMFX.

1 Like

Long and detail review for a broker, better if you can also post it on FPA.

Agreed as forex peace army provides real insights about any broker.

Actually not all because some bad brokers could be from that brokerā€™s opponents. But itā€™s really a trustful source to check a broker reliability.