Lmfx

and they have enough options for withdrawals, and in most cases skrill works fine and its fast. if not a hassle i suggest skrill, its faster than bank wires

I got an issue when access this broker with an ISP but another ISP is fine (I am using 2 different ISPs). Does anyone get the same issue?

cant say for sure, but from where i am at, its seems fine either way. hopethings are good on your end

Can we trade arbitrage with this broker? Anyone tried this strategy to claim the bonus?

I think arbitrage is not allowed with most brokers… pretty sure its not. but just incase ask support, but they might get a red flag haha

1 Like

Actually they won’t know and if I use this strategy to claim bonus is also a great choice but it’s not worthy to spend time and money to get bonus.

just becareful then, its a grey area never the less. haha best of luck though

A basic strategy is using both 2 accounts and trade even, one buy and one sell. If you trade enough, you can claim the bonus without losing anything (maybe some pips for broker).

thats also a possiblity, maybe its just because i was never a bonus kind of guy haha but i hope things pan out well for everyone :slight_smile:

The only disadvantages for bonus hunter with that same strategy that it doesn’t work always despite of the number of pips. Second thing, you cannot make money steadily, only one-time bonus at brokers with welcome bonus program.

yeah thats right, thats why i do not actually encourage the use of bonuses unless you know what you are doing, and it keeps things simple

I hear if broker know you’re trading in this way, they will follow up closely and can block your account.

no not really, its a myth, a good broker will abide by their own ToS, and its a case to case bases to avoid abuses.

Anyone participating this broker’s contest “Learn and Earn Contest”?

Do you have an EA to win these contest?

I havent, not been looking much into events, but sound good might look into it. thanks for letting us know

Does they have any hidden fee when withdraw through wire?

They also support Bitcoin, is it reliable? and who will use it? I think Bitcoin is like gold now, you don’t want to use it for most things except urgent cases.

I use them… and have had many successful withdrawals. I would not recommend for scalping or jumping in and out during low liquidity…It’s my offshore swing broker. Good luck!

@joedub6 I’m trading stock CFDs with lmfx as they have a good selection with them. For scalping, I’m with turnkey forex because of their lower spreads.

1 Like

Have you had any success with any funding programs or retail prop firms? I want to check out turnkey… thanks for the tip