London, NY kill zone MT4 indicator & other ICT indicators

Does anyone know where i can get a London/NY kill zone indicator for MT4 please? Also if anyone knows where I can get other indicators by Micheal of ICT uses. Many thanks.

If anyone has negative sentiments about Michael and ICT please know I am not interested in hearing from you. Thank you

1 Like

I’m also interest in ICT educational stuff. I’m not sure about the indicator but the London/NY kill zone is mentioned in another guys trading notes. He follows ICT as well and journals about it.

Just do a search on that page.

I made a KZ indicator but for MT4.

If you are interested I can send you over here! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Im interested as well. Please let me know how can I get it. Thanks

1 Like

Not at home right now but when I am back I can send it to ye!
:metal:t3:

1 Like

hai i am interested with ur KZ indicator. Hope u will send it here :smiley:

Sorry for the delay, guys.

You can download it here: https://gcancino.gumroad.com/l/uydxn

If you find a bug or have any suggestions on how I can do this indicator better, let me know :wink:

get it from forex factory

Did you enter to the link? How do you know that indicator is not free? Why you asume it’s a paid indicator?

I really love the stupid people like you. Keep your stupidity growing.

1 Like

Hey Man,
I did the research for this indicator and it lead me here. I also read all the comments. Thereafter I watched the video and it showed me how to create the actual Kill Zone Indicator. I appreciate you. Thank you so much.

Hi how do i get the download

Glad you could use it. :slight_smile:
I’ll release a new version of it soon.

This is the link if you are interested. And sorry for the late reply.

I can’t find any download button or option in the link bro

Do you see a I Want This button on the page?

Are the kill zones just certain times within each session’s trading window? So like the first 3 hours of the NY session or something?