London's Funding Journey

The Australian broker TD365 uses the same dodge but in the Bahamas (200/1 leverage). However, all client accounts are held in escrow at Barclays bank in London. They are very good all round (as used by Tom Hougaard) - their platform is somewhat terrible though.

P.S Happy New Year to all.

2 Likes

Ah, there’s the answer to my question in the other thread. Good luck!

1 Like

Hi Guys,

Not really much to update you with at the moment.

My $100K FTMO challenge is still ongoing. I am currently in drawdown so it is going to take a little bit longer as Charley Pride once sang. The good news is, I am still completely confident that I will eventually pass the challenge and verification, so confident in fact that I’ll be starting a second $200K challenge with them within the next few weeks.

My wife got her first payout from @The5ers which I will never now hear the last of! :slight_smile:

With her refunds for the challenges and the profit split it worked out around £1300 which was nice. She is now the first one of us to receive a payout from a funded account. I can’t complain, she treated me to a nice meal at our favourite Indian restaurant. She is now getting on with a $200K FTMO challenge and already in profit!!!

One reason that I haven’t had as many trades this last week or so is that I have decided to cut GBPJPY trades out. I was reviewing my data and it means that although there won’t be as many trades, the swings will be more palatable.

Anyways, as always, I will keep you updated . . . .

4 Likes

Glad to hear that. Keep up the great job!

1 Like

:laughing: You’re a lucky man!

1 Like

Please accept my deepest sympathies, lol.

2 Likes

DanLondon, it is amazing how your wife has taken to trading like duck to water as though forex trading is her natural habitat. Congratulations to the both of you. The weather pattern shows strong levels of congratulations pouring in to the both of you in the near future. All the best.

1 Like

What an inspiring journey, DanLondon! Your dedication and strategic approach to achieving your funding goals are truly commendable. Congratulations on passing your first funding challenge with The 5ers and becoming a funded trader. Your positive attitude and determination are truly motivating. Wishing you continued success on your path towards reaching $1,000,000 in funding!