London's Funding Journey

The Australian broker TD365 uses the same dodge but in the Bahamas (200/1 leverage). However, all client accounts are held in escrow at Barclays bank in London. They are very good all round (as used by Tom Hougaard) - their platform is somewhat terrible though.

P.S Happy New Year to all.

2 Likes

Ah, there’s the answer to my question in the other thread. Good luck!

1 Like

Hi Guys,

Not really much to update you with at the moment.

My $100K FTMO challenge is still ongoing. I am currently in drawdown so it is going to take a little bit longer as Charley Pride once sang. The good news is, I am still completely confident that I will eventually pass the challenge and verification, so confident in fact that I’ll be starting a second $200K challenge with them within the next few weeks.

My wife got her first payout from @The5ers which I will never now hear the last of! :slight_smile:

With her refunds for the challenges and the profit split it worked out around £1300 which was nice. She is now the first one of us to receive a payout from a funded account. I can’t complain, she treated me to a nice meal at our favourite Indian restaurant. She is now getting on with a $200K FTMO challenge and already in profit!!!

One reason that I haven’t had as many trades this last week or so is that I have decided to cut GBPJPY trades out. I was reviewing my data and it means that although there won’t be as many trades, the swings will be more palatable.

Anyways, as always, I will keep you updated . . . .

3 Likes

Glad to hear that. Keep up the great job!

1 Like

:laughing: You’re a lucky man!

1 Like

Please accept my deepest sympathies, lol.

2 Likes