Long EUR/USD

EUR-USD (Daily)

Long or Short: Long

Entry Point: 1.3200 (Market)

Stop Loss: 1.3125

Profit Target/s: 1.3350

Reward-to-risk Ratio: 2 : 1 (150pips : 75pips)

Risk percentage: 2%

Indicators: Fibonacci & Previous support

Congratulations, mnukf! You won the Trade of the Week for this week (March 5 to 9, 2012)!

In doing so, you’ve earned $10 to donate to any charity in the [B]BabyPips.com Golden List of Charities[/B].

Please let us know when you have selected your charity so we can make the proper arrangements. Once again, congratulations and thanks for participating!

Hi all,

I donno about this one. Why? Price Action on WEEKLY shows a 2-bar reversal at an important S/R level

My bets are on it going down, not up…

Regards.

Dudest, you are right… but mnukf is also right

You two are looking to a different timeframes.

IMHO the two trades are perfectly valid :slight_smile:

Just got one question about this. How come it was the winning trade of the week as it apparently got stopped out? How is that so.

How did this trade win winner of the week when price turned against it and it actually turned out to be losing trade? I’m confused.

Winner of the week doesnt mean this trade is going to win.
Its just that the analysis of the trade is supported by the majority voters.

This trade was too risky because it was just below broken uptrend and below EMA21. So it turned back down so quickly.

Dear All That trade Idea was for last week. This week i did not post my idea. But i dont know why its appearing.

EUR/USD pull back yesterday, what is the next target for long?

I have already removed your trade idea from the poll this week. Congrats again for winning last week’s contest! :slight_smile: