Long Term Reliable Brokers

Hello Traders,

I have about 3 years full time working experience in forex trading.
Now I feel that I am a consistent trader(avg monthly 3% to 15% ROI).
My concern is about reliable brokers where capital is 100% safe.
Because I wanna trade for a long time(more than 10 years) to grow capital slow and steady.

So, I am requesting to experienced traders to give advice about reliable brokers.

*** Must be support Moneybookers (Skrill)

Thanks

What about fxprimus.com ?

Help Please

You mean to say that after 3 years in the forex arena (about same time as me) you still don’t know what to look for in a broker for reliability and trustworthiness???

As I have posted in another thread here at this site:
Choose brokers which are regulated by well recognized regulators (NFA, FSA, ASIC, FINMA) and stay away from brokers registered and regulated by exotic island countries (including Cyprus, Malta, Seychelles, Mauritius, etc) and definitely stay away from Baltic States brokers and Russia. This applies to no matter how long they claim to be in business because you will have little chance of resolving your complaints and money.
Also, be very careful of those brokers claiming to be registered and regulated by the New Zealand authorities because you will only be protected if you are a New Zealand citizen.

The broker, FXPrimus (which I have also used for live account but have since then discarded) is located in Mauritius and so should be treated with caution.

1 Like

There is no 100% safety in forex. Which is why when choosing broker I don’t even give too much preferences to so called regulated brokers. I am trading with Profiforex anyway and I am ok with it. Little by little I hope to make progress.

HotForex has VIP account for you to trade long-term. This is a regulated broker that your money would be safe for years.

I am trading with Hotforex and I have used Skrill to withdraw from them too many times. There are no any delay in payment, and a responsive CS team if you need any support.

Truly said. A broker cannot offer you 100% safety. You have to understand the risk of fore trading, choose a good broker and be good at what you do.

Your broker is a non US or UK broker. However, I have an account there and for the period of my dealings, I enjoyed their services. I noticed they have upgraded their website and even added lots of features. I cant say I trust them 100% cus there is no such thing as that, but I would give kudos to their withdrawal system; very fast.

[QUOTE=“dollace;512339”]HotForex has VIP account for you to trade long-term. This is a regulated broker that your money would be safe for years.

I am trading with Hotforex and I have used Skrill to withdraw from them too many times. There are no any delay in payment, and a responsive CS team if you need any support.[/QUOTE]

Yea I been with them 12 months
Like there name honest open transparent ( H.O.T)

I was blown away how quickly they do every thing

Non of the bs like slow account open , slow deposit , slow withdrawal - every thing is fast

I quite like the 15% bonus to that get add into my account

When I first started trading with $500 I wipe away $540 of my account and started to learn more and with the remaining $35 I build my account back up .

The new extra like trade signal , fee market research is also great where alot of other broke ask for a monthly fee or a min balance of $10,000 and min trade

[QUOTE=“far032;508951”]Hello Traders,

I have about 3 years full time working experience in forex trading.
Now I feel that I am a consistent trader(avg monthly 3% to 15% ROI).
My concern is about reliable brokers where capital is 100% safe.
Because I wanna trade for a long time(more than 10 years) to grow capital slow and steady.

So, I am requesting to experienced traders to give advice about reliable brokers.

*** Must be support Moneybookers (Skrill)

Thanks[/QUOTE]

Why do you want money booker ??? Next you will be asking for a broker with bitcoin

^
Skrill is a good payment processor, I am using it for trading with HotForex.

if you are in search of a good reliable broker to use for years without a problem I think you should check this list of the best forex brokers ecn. best forex brokers: ecn forex brokers - the best ECN forex broker for large deposits and volumes

Hotforex, my broker because they support Skrill and good…you can go with them

I am also a happy hotforex customer .

Several months with accentforex. Using webmoney, but I know they use Skrill (moneybookers).

there is no such thing as a 100% broker if you ask me, all brokers involve risk and thats the beauty of it :slight_smile: we all strive and struggle and i mean it in a good way, what you should be looking for is less risk brokers, skrill is ok, thats what i use as well, as long as you have a verified account with them then its bound to be good :slight_smile: I trade with hotforex as of the moment and its smooth.

I would not stick to only 1 broker. I have several accounts. Currently I have accounts at Armada Markets and Oanda

they are very good forex broker, you have an account with HotForex plans or easy forex. they are also very good broker.