Long time no see guuuys! :D (Ria's 2nd Trading Journal Attempt)

Hi guuuuuys! :smiley: Happy happy Monday morning! :slight_smile: I’m suuuper excited for this week because this week is my birthday week! :smiley: Haha. :slight_smile: I can’t wait to feel so old again. :sweat_smile: Tbh, I still don’t know how I want to celebrate it (or if I wanna “celebrate” it at all.) I guess I just wanna be with my friends and family, and that would already be a good day. :blush: OH! Plus a winning trade please! Haha. :stuck_out_tongue:

Good luck to us this week guys. :slight_smile: May the pips be in our favooor.

1 Like

Speaking of winning trade :crossed_fingers: I’m hoping this one’s it! Haha. :smiley:

I initially thought that NZDCAD might be bullish over the weekend, but when I checked this morning, looks like price is still on its way down. :thinking: I put my SL @ 0.85847 just at the top of the previous two candles. For now, my TP is also @ 0.84150.

I’ll update you guys about how this goes. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Obviously right now I’m still in the red. :sweat_smile: But I’ll check on it again in an hour, and see how it’s doing then. :smiley:

1 Like

Still in the red with -3 pips guys. I’ll be back to give you guys an update in an hour (or two :sweat_smile:) :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi guuuys. :slight_smile: Good evening. :blush: I just finished cooking dinner and I thought I’d check my charts before I go and eat. Haha. :smiley: Don’t skip meals guys! :smiley:

Anyway, yaaay! :slight_smile: Now in the green. Haha. :smiley: Not by much. Just 7 pips. But I hope price continues to move towards the direction of my trade. :slight_smile: Let’s see! :smiley:

2 Likes

nzdcad left a major support level so I’m not sure if it will break through though, it looks like it wants to reverse. Where is your SL?

1 Like

Hi guuuys. :smiley: Happy Friday evening! :smiley: Haha. I celebrated my birthday a few days ago, and I’m jut super grateful to be surrounded by amazing and loving people. :blush: I’m officially 24 guys! HAHAHA. :smiley: I feel so old. :older_adult: Hahahaha.

So what are you guys up to today? :slight_smile:

1 Like

As for my recent short trade, I really thought I’d get stopped out before. :open_mouth: Huhu. But now I’m currently 22 pips in. :slight_smile:

I actually plan to close this trade now because I don’t think I’d be able to monitor my charts today. :sweat_smile: I guess it’s better to leave now, than be surprised with a loss if I leave it open for the weekend. :slight_smile: What do you guys think? :thinking:

1 Like

Hmm. :thinking: Actually. Hahaha. I could probably stay for an hour so I’ll just close this trade before I leave then. :slight_smile: I’ll update you guys! :smiley: Have a great weekend. :blush:

1 Like

Oh yeah. :open_mouth: I saw this a bit late and I had already opened a trade then. :confused: Huhu. I really thought I was gonna get stopped out!

1 Like

Nice move!

1 Like

Thanks @Greenish_Eric! :smiley: Haha. I actually just closed my position with 17 pips. :slight_smile: Smaller than what I hoped for, but still a win! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Even small victories are victories!

1 Like

Yes! :blush: Haha. :slight_smile: Thanks for the support @Greenish_Eric! :slight_smile:

Hi guuuuys! :smiley: Haha. :slight_smile: Happy Tuesday afternoon. :smiley:

There’s a new typhoon here in the Philippines :sweat: and although it’s not raining in our area right now, I can’t really go out to do errands cause I might get stranded on the way. :confused: I hope the typhoon leaves the country soon and we could go back to regular programming. Haha. :smiley:

I hope you guys are safe and dry! :slight_smile: May the pips be ever in our favor. :blush:

1 Like

As for my trades, I’m still short for NZDCAD. :slight_smile: It looks like price isn’t moving the other direction anytime soon. :thinking: Then again, I could be wrong.

So, I went in @ 0.84215. I put my TP @ 0.83346 and my SL @ 0.84779.

I put my TP there cause I looked at the price from a few months ago and that area was a significant low. :smiley:

As you guys can see, I’m still in the red right now. :sweat_smile: But I’ll update you guys about how this goes! :smiley: Haha. :slight_smile:

1 Like

hello, Ria

The NZD/CAD doesn’t seem to want to move.

I actually am just waiting for to go long sometime if it gives me some nice price action and pattern but could see price continuing.

Just curious on what amount you risk per trade? is it by pips or account percent?

Looking forward for to your growth.

1 Like

Hi guuuuys. :smiley: Haha. :slight_smile: Happy Monday! It’s almost midnight over here, and I just finished my 3rd dinner. :sweat_smile: (I just love stuffed squid so much! :yum:) Anyway, I can’t go to bed yet because I’m pretty full so I thought maybe I could stay for a few minutes here. :slight_smile: BUT I’d definitely stay much longer the coming days! Haha. :slight_smile:

How’s everybody doing? :slight_smile: I hope you guys are bagging some pips! :money_mouth_face:

Just to give you guys an update on my short trade for NZDCAD, I’m closing it with 13 pips in the green. :slight_smile:

Price is starting to move the other direction, and I might end up with a loss if I wait until tomorrow morning to close it. :open_mouth: Whew! :open_mouth: It was so good that I decided to have a look now! Huhu. :open_mouth: Could’ve gotten more pips though. :sweat: