Long time no see guuuys! :D (Ria's 2nd Trading Journal Attempt)

Alrightyyy. :slight_smile: Closed it @ 0.84091. :slight_smile: Another super small win. :sweat_smile: Haha.

Helloooo @solid08. :smiley: Welcome to my thread. :blush: Haha. I hope I don’t annoy you with all my emojis. :sweat_smile:

Hmm. I try to stick to the 1:3 risk to reward ratio, and I usually use pips for that. :thinking: How about you? :slight_smile:

Aww. :blush: Thank you so much! :slight_smile: I wish the same for you. :smiley: We can do it! Haha.

Nope, those emoji’s don’t bother me. It just interesting :space_invader: I would just randomly post one in my text.

Yeah, about 80% of my trades are 1:3. rarely it’s just for 1:1 but actually trying to get High Quality

Yeah, let’s do this!!

Hahaha. :smiley: Cute one! :blush:

What exactly do you mean with “High Quality?” Haha. :slight_smile: Anyway, good luuuuck! :slight_smile:

Hu guuuuys! :smiley: Haha. :slight_smile: It’s almost midnight over here again. :sweat_smile: I just got back from a bonding session with my friends. :slight_smile: haha. I had so much fun today, and I’m just so happy that I got to spend a lot of time with them. :slight_smile: They were buddies from high school, so it’s really been a while. :slight_smile:

I’ll check out my charts before I head to bed. :slight_smile: I know the day is just starting in some places so, good luck today guys! Haha. :slight_smile:

Ooooh. :open_mouth: This is exciting! :slight_smile: Looks like price is gonna break through the descending channel I plotted earlier. :smiley: I might just stay up to see if it does. Haha. :slight_smile:

What do you guys think? :thinking: I guess I’ll wait for a couple more hours to see how this goes. :smiley:

Hello, For my plan i consider High Quality entries where a trades has high Confluence.
I usually try to get atleast two times align.
Daily (in a downtrend but pullback/correction) + 4H (pattern or bearish price action)

Ex. AUD-CAD a recent entry
Daily - Downtrend
4H - Double top + Triangle break + Price action + Trendline break + 50 EMA

1 Like

Hi guuuuys! :smiley: Happy Tuesday afternoon! :blush: It’s still drizzling over here in the Philippines, pretty cold. Makes me want to stay in bed the whole day. :sleeping_bed: How’s the weather in your area guys? :slight_smile:

Anyway, I’ve been watching this new PH boy band and I just think they’re amazing! :smiley: They’re called SB19! :star: Haha. I’m super proud of them. :slight_smile: \

Good luck to us this week! :slight_smile: Let’s go get em pips! :stuck_out_tongue:

Ooooh. :thinking: That looks very promising @solid08! :smiley: How did this trade go? :slight_smile:

I’m currently long for NZDCAD @ 0.84532. :slight_smile: I saw price break through the descending channel so I grabbed the opportunity and went in on this pair. I put my TP @ 0.85420

Anyone else trading this pair this week? :smiley:

1 Like

hey, i am but i m shorting it, could be a buy but on a longer term, as of right now, it s not ready to go yet, a lot of supply still showing at the top(which is also a 50¬61.8 fib area so could be only a pullback), so i expect a range and buying of the lows to transpose into accumulation type of activity, if that doesn t happen at support then i d expect it to continue further down. hope this helps. stay green

1 Like

:slightly_smiling_face: Hi

Reading what you have written is like reading what I have been doing except I do not keep a journal. I am still working on it and have not given up yet. Recent few months, the market has been against me, really hope to build up that confidence and go back to the real account.

1 Like

Hi Ria. I’m from the PH too. looking at your LONG position w NZDCAD. Why no STOP LOSS??

1 Like

hey, it was. Just was about a few pips from hitting Take profit but decided ended with a loss but then took something similar a few days after which it TP.

Hi guuuuys! :slight_smile: Another rainy afternoon from the Philippines.:smiley: It’s getting cold in here so I love staying in bed all wrapped up in my super soft blanket. :sleeping_bed: BUT! We need to be productive! :slight_smile: So, let’s see if we can find a good trade setup today. :smiley:

May the pips be ever in our favor! :blush:

Thanks for that @1odi! :smiley: Just checked my charts now and looks like price is on its way up again. :thinking: Did you still push through with that short trade? :open_mouth: I hope you didn’t get stopped out. :frowning:

As for me, my latest long trade got stopped out cause I was super stupid and I set up a tight SL. :confused: Frustrating!

Hellooooo @Feminin! :smiley: I’m sure you’ll get there! :slight_smile: I’m rooting for you. :slight_smile: And haha maybe you wanna consider creating a trading journal so that you could also monitor your progress? :blush:

OMG HI KABABAYAN! :blush: Haha. :slight_smile: Hmm. :thinking: I actually added an SL after posting my trade update. I just wasn’t able to inform you guys. :sweat_smile: You know what? I wish I didn’t. Huhu. :frowning: Cause I ended up getting stopped out with 6 pips in the red. :frowning: My SL was just too tight on this trade.

It is ALWAYS best to have a stop. A proper trading system should allow you with a comfortable stop loss with your proper position size. :wink:

1 Like

hope it goes ur way, even tho i m shorting the kiwi )))))

1 Like