Long time no see guuuys! :D (Ria's 2nd Trading Journal Attempt)

Hi guuuuys! :blush: Happy happy Wednesday! :smiley: I’ve been busy with all the happenings this holiday season. Just for everyone’s information, Filipinos loooooove Christmas. Haha. :slight_smile: Our celebrations start as early as September, and lasts up unti January! :smiley: Haha. We’re very festive people.

Anyway, so sorry for not being able to update my thread in the past week! :smiley: But let’s get it on now. Good luck to us this week. :blush:

This trade was a really big win for me! :smiley: I hit my TP of 150 pips. :blush:

1 Like

Let me check out my charts now and see if I could spot any good trade setups. :slight_smile: How about you guys? Do you have any open trades right now? :slight_smile:

Hey! @ria_rose hope everything is okay! keep pushing. You got this :muscle:t5:

1 Like

BTMM really working for me.

Aww. :blush: Thank you so much @justshell. :blush: I’m back and I can’t wait to get to interact with you again. :smiley: I hope you’re doing great!

Hi @Ellisss! :smiley: I think it’s my first time hearing of this. :thinking: What’s BTMM? :open_mouth:

Ria-Rose is going live!! Exciting!!!

I just put on my first trades, Dailies.

Welcome back!!

KC

1 Like

Haha. :smiley: I can feel your excitement! :smiley: I’m excited too. :slight_smile: I hope I get to trade live soon so I could become a “real” trader. :sweat_smile:

1 Like

You are a real trader. You’re just waiting on real money!! :laughing::laughing:

KC

1 Like

Aww. :blush: That’s so sweet. Huhu. :frowning: I love how supportive you guys are. I’m sorry if I’m taking too long, but with your support and guidance, I’m now more confident about going live. :blush: