Long time no see guuuys! :D (Ria's 2nd Trading Journal Attempt)

Hi guuuys! :blush: Happy Monday! :blush: This week is gonna be another busy week for me so I kinda just wanna get in on my trading very early on. :smiley: My grandfather is flying to Singapore on Friday and we’re all just trying to help him get his luggage together. :smiley: He wants new clothes, new shoes, new everything! :stuck_out_tongue:

Anyway, how are you all? Any open trades you guys wanna share? :smiley:

I’ll check out my charts for now, and be back in a sec. :smiley: Haha.Good luck to us this week! :blush: May the pips be ever in our favor.

Good morning guuuys! :blush: It’s already getting pretty cold over here. :smiley: I love it (except when I have to shower since we don’t have a water heater :sweat_smile:). BUT, you can really feel the Christmas season is fast approaching. :blush: My favorite time of the yeaaar! :smiley: Haha.

Anyway, I currently have an open trade. I’ll share that with you guys in a bit. :smiley:

I’m currently long for USDJPY. :smiley: And I’m currently 38 pips in the green. :smiley: Looking pretty good, eh? :slight_smile: Haha.
Let’s see how things go. :smiley:

Just to give you guys an update! :smiley: Haha. :slight_smile: I closed this trade at 20 pips. I was worried that price would start going down and I had to go out of the house, so I wouldn’t able to closely watch it. :open_mouth: BUT, a small win is still a win! :smiley: Haha.

1 Like

Happy happy Sunday guys! :smiley: I hope you all are enjoying your weekends. :slight_smile: I just wanted to drop by today and see how everybody’s doing. :smiley: I might check my charts in a bit, just to see if I could open a trade today. :slight_smile:

Good luck to us this coming week! May the pips be ever in our favor. :blush:

Yup, a small win is always better than a large loss, and better than a small loss in most instances.

1 Like

20 pips is a great amount for a trade, Ria! Remember, that can be as much as you want depending on your lot size. If you traded 1 standard lot, then that would have been about $200 right there for that one trade

Thanks for the support @Gilas and @justshell! :blush: Small wins are still win, and I just hope I get to win consistently. :sweat_smile:

Good moooorning guuuys! :smiley: Happy Tuesday! :blush:

We’re currently holding the Southeast Asian Games in the Philippines, and tbh, I’m super embarrassed with how everything’s being handled. :frowning: :frowning: It’s all over social media and I just feel super sorry for all the inconvenience this has caused for players from our neighboring countries. :frowning:

Anyway, enough about that (for now haha)! :sweat_smile: Let’s try to be more positive so we can snatch more pips this week! :smiley:

Do you guys have any open trades right now? :blush:

Good evening guuuys! :blush: Happy Monday! :smiley: I just wanted to drop by to check how everyone’s doing! :smiley: Did you guys see the SEA Games Opening? :slight_smile: Well, tbh, it was really amazing. :smiley: I know that the execution/ implementation of the SEA Games have a lot of corruption-related issues, but at least, during the Opening Ceremony, I felt proud again. :blush:

How about you guys? :smiley: How’s your week going?

I went long for NZDCAD. :slight_smile: My TP is @ 0.86864 and my SL is @ 0.84864. I’m currently 75 pips in. :blush: Super happy. I’ll probably stick around now to watch over my charts. Haha. :smiley:

1 Like

I’ll also check out the market milk here I guess to have an idea about how I should continue with my trade. :smiley: Haha. :slight_smile: If everything’s looking bullish, I might just leave it on for the night.

Niiiice. :smiley: We’re looking bullish! :blush:

So now, I’m more or less convinced that it’s okay for me to leave my trade on again. :blush: Haha.

USDJPY also looking pretty bullish. :thinking: Anybody in on this trade? :blush:

Hmm. USDJPY looking generally bullish, but just not so much on the daily. :thinking: I guess I could still go in for a long-term trade. :thinking:

Hmmm. :thinking: I guess I’m skipping USDJPY for now. :open_mouth: I’ll sit this one out until I see a better trade setup. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hey! I’m glad that you never got in for a BUY. I made some pips for a sell earlier. The dollar was weakening, and price broke through resistance, but failed to stay above the level.

1 Like