LOOK - It's easy! - All you need to know in a Picture

Honestly it really does pain me to see so many traders, newbies especially looking for the Woolly Grail, but all you end up doing is making life more and more difficult for yourselves.

Using some simple techniques and being a little patient will reap you really MASSIVE dividends and here is one really simple technique that just works.

Call it swing trading, the 1-2-3 strategy, I don’t care, look for this pattern, build your own strategy around it and you will make money.

Trade one currency, get familiar with it.

1 Like

Here’s a easy trade for you. Maybe a triple top on 1hr? and symmetrical triangle breakout on 4 and daily?

Sorry far too complex for my liking, this is what I’m trying to get at, KEEP IT SIMPLE!

1 Like

It’s a simple form of technical analysis top down.

Thanks PPF. I like this.

I am a noob wayover his head. I want to learn the complex stuff even if only to disregard it over time with experience, but just nice simple set ups are just what I need to fire a few bullets.

I haven’t even demo traded for 4 days because my head is mashed with stuff I read over the holdays and I can’t see a set up for the trees.:slight_smile:

Thanks for this strategy. Been looking around for a simple strategy. I’m assuming this works in the opposite direction as well?

Yes, selling at 1.3180, take around 20 Pips normally, same again this morning, but I got stopped out, if I’m lower than the last high I’m keen with my stops, not so much if the high I’m trading off is higher than the last high, or even dare I say it, depends how I feel!:wink: - well I’ll qualify that by saying, not how I feel as such, but how bearish/bullish I think the market is.

I use my indicators and a couple of other things for confirmation, for entries, but that’s the crux of it.

Simple?

It looks like Mars Invades or something.

Sounds like you might enjoy Sam Seiden’s approach which is very similar.

I really don’t want to bother :D, this works like a dream as it is, it’s simple straightforward and don’t take much analysis.

What happened to the watching one candle go up and down system?

I understand you, don’t fix what ain’t…

Still, Sam’s vids are among, if not even, the best material I’ve come across. Someday when it’s raining and there’s a bank holiday I really do suggest that you consider checking one or two of them out. :wink: They’re on fxstreet but this website has a nice index of them: 23 Sam Seiden Webinars | Consult-FX

Still going, I’ve got two great simple strategies now, both with pros and cons, personally I don’t trade is as much as I used to, but it’s great as a starter.

Well, if you want to call it that thats fine but it made me 1430 pips last month.

Hooray, it’s just not me that has seen the light then!

I remember thinking it was a bit odd when you first posted it!

I still have this one going.

Odd maybe, but you’d be surprised how many trade that successfully!!

Aha, that graphic is clearer, too many lines on the chart gives me a headache :smiley:

But as you say the same principle on totally different timeframes, well I think that says a lot.