Looking for a Broker for Scalping, Help Please!

Hi all,

I’m located in the U.S. and am having a hard time finding a broker with tight spreads for scalping that accepts US citizens. I have yet to really find a broker with tight enough spreads for scalping and that accepts US citizens. I will be putting in $1000 in the initial deposit. Would appreciate some help.

Thanks!

Hi Justin, I use fxcm, it’s pretty good.

Www. Fxcm.com

Hello guys…
I’ve join a broker and always trade using EA. I used my EA as scalping mode. It’s work great for me…
I got the EA from my friend and free, but it’s amazing EA for me. I used it on liteforex…

succes for all…

hi, nurfakih, I am looking for a scalping ea as well. Since you already have one, can you share it with me and others here? THX

to all that have replied, i have tried the brokers you mentioned (fxcm and profiforex) and thought the spreads were too large for scalping.

First of all congrats for taking the correct decision and welcome to the world of trading.
From my 2 years of experience in trading,I will recommend you to go for BJF Trading Group scalping strategies,one of the top class scalping provider available in the market and rest assure you wont be disappointed investing with them.

Guys, I’m looking for a BROKER for scalping, NOT EA’s. Please keep irrevelant topics away from this thread. I’m looking for a tight spread broker to correlate well with my scalping strategies. I would really appreciate some help. Thanks.

Hi Justin,

Welcome to the forum :slight_smile:

While FXCM believes that No Dealing Desk (NDD) execution provides the best all-around trading experience, we also offer dealing desk execution as an option for traders whose primary concern is low spreads. Because we can create the prices on which you trade, our dealing desk execution option is able to offer spreads for the most popular currency pairs that may be up to one pip lower than those provided by our NDD model.

Dealing desk execution is used by many brokers in the forex industry. However, FXCM’s dealing desk execution offering is unique because it shares important features with our NDD execution, such as:

[ul]
[li]No re-quotes
[/li][li]No restrictions on stops and limits
[/li][li]Orders can be broken up and filled at multiple prices (partial fills).
[/li][/ul]

If you have any questions about FXCM’s execution options, feel free to ask me in the Broker Aid Station.

Jason

Heyo, I haven’t been trading long but the broker I’m trading with right now, profiforex, allows scalping and accepts US clients.

For scalping we need low spreads and quick execution of orders. Exness is providing low spreads but there are other concerns about this broker and I dont know how there execution is for orders.

[SUB][/SUB]

I have been with Profiforex through my days in forex, and things has be going on well. The much I Can say is that , their spreads are pretty comfortable to trade with. And they do allow scalping on five digit quotations. So I can recommend them, for the fact that I have had no issues with them so far.

HotForex and Exness are brokers for scalper, let’s try :smiley:

Check out this platform, I am still working to improve it but spreads are tight. If you have any questions then just send me an email. (The info on the loading page are still not fully set up, so message me through babypips for the time being.

http://www.hybrid-solutions.com/downloads/greencherryltd.exe

Does FXCM accept US clients? I don’t know what their real spread look like. I don’t really know much about this broker, but don’t like em for fur sure. I still trade on the Profiforex platform and everything is going smoothly. However, I am looking for a backup broker.

Try the link I have posted. Spreads are 1 pip on all currencies, commodities, futures etc

Try the link I have posted. Spreads are 1 pip on all currencies, commodities, futures etc. just open a demo account and see what you think, I’m with Axitrader and thinking to open a second account with the broker above.

Yes, FXCM accepts US clients through our US entity which is headquartered in New York City and regulated by the CFTC and NFA. Below is a table of the spreads for the 3 account types account types we offer, but the best way for you to see our live spreads is to try a free practice account available at FXCM.com

Damn! The spreads above are high compared to what other brokers have to offer. Why does you brokers that claim to be regulated offer high spreads. I trade with an offshore broker and I use a variable spreads on the platform. For example, the spread for EURUSD is 0.1 and sometimes 0.2, but look at your spread, its way higher than this. I can’t scalp with the spread you offer.

Would you go to an unlicensed doctor to save money on medical treatment?

The biggest concern with an unregulated broker is the lack of accountability and financial transparency. Spreads are important, but it’s important to consider whether saving a few tenths of a pip is worth putting the whole account at risk.

Below are just some recent examples:

[B]Crown Forex[/B]
“Although some people with accounts were still able to get their money out at this early stage, many accounts were not refunded… [I]the company had no authorization from the SFBC for any activity in the financial sector in Switzerland.[/I]”

Unfortunately, that wasn’t the end of the story. A couple of years after going bankrupt, the people from Crown Forex were at it again, this time helping others become unregulated brokers.

[B]JadeFX[/B]
“fraudulently solicited and misappropriated more than $3.2 million from more than 500 customers in the United States and throughout the world to trade forex… [I]None of the defendants has ever been registered with the CFTC.[/I]”

At FXCM, our goal is to provide competitive spreads and a safe place to keep your money. That is why FXCM is regulated in major financial centers in the US, Europe, Asia and Australia. In addition, we are one of the only retail brokers that is also a publicly-traded company (NYSE ticker: FXCM). That is why traders have entrusted us with $1.171 billion in client funds.

[QUOTE=“Jason Rogers;551761”]
At FXCM, our goal is to provide competitive spreads and a safe place to keep your money. That is why FXCM is regulated in major financial centers in the US, Europe, Asia and Australia. In addition, we were one of the only retail brokers that is also a publicly-traded company (NYSE ticker: FXCM). That is why traders have entrusted us with $1.171 billion in client funds.[/QUOTE]

Gain capital (forex.com) is also a publicly traded company.

What would make you better then them?