Looking for a broker [me too!]

Just show me a broker with these specifications:

1 - Platform: MT4
2 - server time: GMT or +1 GMT
3 - 4 digit quotes (no pipette)

Thanks

Ok, there are several actually…

So I would say Varengold Bank FX if you want a reliable investment bank.

Their MT4 is extremely outdated! (v4 build 218, latest release is build 226). Normally I do not rely on brokers which do not care about updating their platforms :wink:

I don’t know what you mean, there is always an update

fx open has the option of fractional pips or not.

i think they mean the initial download. i’m presuming it will update automatically no?

yes it does, that’s why I was asking…

mt4 build 218 is almost for two years ago; i don have a good feeling about brokers which don’t touch their platform for TWO YEARS!. Although after first login mt4 begins to update itself, but usually reliable brokers put the latest version on their site for download, so clients don have to download it twice!

alright, it is actually not an “old version” and making updates normal and is a must be.
so if brokers put always the latest version on their page, clients download the platform and - like you say - do not have to download it twice, then THIS version which they download is “old” after a time also and has to be updated or downloaded again. it makes no sence what you say or I do not understand what you want to explain.
an update is like downloading the latest version. when I make an update of my adobe flash or adobe reader, it is like having the newest version. … or am I too dumb or female to understand it???

I don want to argue here, but when you download “your adobe reader” does the adobe site offer you version 1.00 and after downloading you should update to version 9? :smiley:
When you download ANY software RIGHT NOW, do you download an older version and then update it? Why all major and popular broker always put the latest version of mt4 for NEW clients? I’ve seen in the forums that some people are unable to update their mt4 through the LiveUptade utility and its a regular problem (I had this problem too with one broker); so why a broker should put an old version for download [B]hoping[/B] that clients will update it themselves? It’s ridiculous!

it’s not hoping that they’ll update themselves, it’s automatic.

It needs user confirmation anyway! and sometimes it doesn’t work correctly.

Anyway, guys I’m still looking for a broker (first post), FxOpen seems not what I’m searching for… :frowning:

may I ask why you’re not wanting to consider fxopen?

Their server time is +2 GMT (right now +3 GMT with daylight saving time).

I found one; AvaFX :slight_smile:
Thank u all.
Solved!

good luck with Ava. Perhaps you may consider fxopen one day.

Cheers.