Looking for a broker to open an account with $200 CAD

Hi Folks,

I looking for a broker who i can open an account with $ 200.00 as my starting capital. I have traded on a demo account and want to try it live. I know $200 isnt much but this is what i can start with right now. Im a canadian resident so the broker should support Canadian trader. It would be very helpfull if you also can let me know of their fees and margins .

Thanks & Happy Trading

Hello dear Vinurl,

All traders want a good and reliable broker with whom they have confidence and their money is safe :slight_smile:

[B]What a Trader wants?[/B]

1. He must be able to trade with Fair conditions and given support when required.

2. He must be able to withdraw his funds when he wants.

3. Get a choice of trading accounts to deal with.

4. Support in the form of Forex forums so that he is able to Interact with fellow traders and get useful Insights.

5. Safety of Invested Funds.

I would recommend you MAYZUS Investment Company, who support Canadian traders and also have an office in Toronto :smiley:

Thanks Dominator… I will look for some review… It says they are HQ is in Cyprus which is not that stable… I’m also looking into Fxcm which gives low deposit amouts… Any other brokers that will fit my need folks

Maybe this link will help u out finding the most suitable for u.
Forex Brokers @ Forex Factory

My advice, keep an eye on old one and then compare with newborn :slight_smile:

Hello vinurl, It would interest you to know that there are many brokers out there that accepts Canadians. However, I would like to tell you about Profiforex, a broker that offers a good trading condition for traders, especially new ones. Profiforex offers a micro account to all traders irrespective of the country you are from. You can open an account with as little as 1$ and start trading immediately. One reason why I like Profiforex is there transparency toward their trading commissions and spread. “The spreads are minimal when the market is most active. The commission is 0.3 pips. they do not have any hidden charges: you pay exactly 0.3 pips commission to the whole deal.” The spreads are really low compared to what I see in other platforms and what you see is exactly what you get (no hidden charges). This is my broker and I am still enjoying the trading condition here.

Canadian forex brokers are sub-par. As Canadian you are lucky since the US citizens restrictions do not apply to you with European or Asian brokers.

What is your trading style? How do you plan to make your withdrawals?
I am personally a scalper and I use moneybookers for instant withdrawals, so im trading with Exness at the moment.

[QUOTE=vinurl;473841]Hi Folks,

hi i also join the this site and i work as technical advisor in ss investment solution our comapny provide the best service to our client about commidity tips, mcx tips, sure tips…

There are many brokers that support Canadian residents. What you need is a broker that allows micro lots. Alpari NZ, Exness, HotForex, Hantec are some of the brokers that will work with small capital.

you can even start for smaller amounts like 100 and stick to micro lots and low leverage to get a better feel of the live market… dont rush with big money if you are new to all this forex and currencies. :slight_smile: best of luck!

Hi, I am using ironfx as my broker for the past few months. Many people are worrying about this broker as it is a Cyprus company. But so far there are no issue and any affect due to its strong back ground.
You can even start with a lowest capital at 50usd and have try on this broker.
If you want to know more about this broker platform, just don’t hesitate to leave me a message.

Hi. I’m using HotForex. They propose many type of account and the minimum deposit is $5. You can create new trading automatically and immediatly. They are really serious and quick. I receive my last withdraw on 4 days and they reply me in the day if I need any request.

If you are interesting, thank for using me as referer : hotforex.com/?refid=19754

I’m also trading with Hotforex, it’s a good broker for non-US based trader. Give it a try if you’re looking a regulated broker and fast withdrawal.