Looking for a broker

Avafx anyone?

I use Barclays (Stockbrokers)

Hi Guys What do you suggest am after a UK Brokers that runs on a Web based platform i have tried igmarkets city index and finspreads city index and finspreads are the same platform as Barclays stockbrokers they all seam ta be very stable and all are at 3pip spreads on eur/usd gbp/usd all are uk based what do ya think cheers any other info would be great:):slight_smile:

[B]I have your answer exactly!! [/B] :slight_smile:

Google… “Kinetic FX Trading”

Telephone them.

They are based in Sydney, Australia.
A relatively new and gun business determined to make you successful.
You get to keep your funds at home.

Ridiculous small spreads.
Your dreams will come true…ask for Jay and tell him Tymen sent you.
He will look after you - it is a full service broker in equities, futures, forex etc.

Hey guys opened a live acc with etx Capital in uk told them a had 2,000 in my bank acc then about 3 days later they shut my acc down this is what i got

As you will note from our risk warning, spread betting is a leveraged product and which can (in certain circumstances) rapidly result in losses that considerably exceed initial deposit. Given the risks inherent in spread betting, it is not suitable for all potential customers.
Unfortunately, having considered your salary and savings (that you have kindly disclosed to us), we believe that spread betting may not be appropriate for you at this moment in time.

that tells me that there only out for your cash so they prob did me a favor as there web software the charts did not work so onwards and upwards so ta speak try a few more brokers see what work and dont…:D:D

You gotta be kidding.

You’re much better off with FXOPEN. Despite what some people might say about them, they’re actually a very good broker.

Fast deposits and withdrawals, and good customer support.

It has ta be a uk broker and web based simple ta use i just want to jump on any computer anywhere and login thats it m8 so far tried igmarkets city index finspreads marketindex Barclays so far ig and rbs marketindex Barclays are very stable and do what there supposed ta do and NOT crash the browser as quit a lot of them do ig looks like the one i will go with its defiantly the most stable i have tested unless i find a better one also found this 100forexbrokers have some good reviews:):slight_smile:

Manit - you are looking at CFD or spreadbetting platforms it seems, not FX platforms??

jobber m8 i have 2 live acc at the mo with alpari uk for fx using mt4 platform you are tied down to that pc then. and igmarkets for everything else it just gives me more flexibility thats all thats about it i like ta have a web based java platform so i can just login anywhere where.the m4t is on my home pc marketindex or should i say rbs thats a nice and stable Barclay is ok too :slight_smile:

NordFX meets all of your conditions.
Non-NFA member, but regulated by Finansial Services Authority of Mauritius
On micro accounts spread is fixed, 2 pips on eurusd
Min, lot 0.01
fast accounts opening via Internet
On mini and classic accounts spread is dynamic, from 1 pips
liquidity from Currenex

I’d say Fxopen is better than Nord. Has all the features you mentioned and more, including smaller spreads.

i don’t like fxopen, they have good leverage, but i suspect they have requoting practises as well, i was trading with their demo account and market prices were chopping as hell

you don’t like fxopen because of something you suspect? A good idea would be to open a micro account with around $10, and see how it works out.

For me they’ve been fine so far.

A lot of brokers have this advantages
but you can try Prime4x with also free fees :slight_smile:

I think prime4x is good iam trading with them through my ib and it good

Dear bravehoststamps

I’m a representative of Currenex. I represent our trading platform and will speak to the advantages of using Currenex technnology. We’re connected to more than 60 global banks and provide direct inter-bank market access for our institutional traders with a prime broker relationship For traders without the capital requirements to establish a prime broker relationship, finding a Currenex partner who uses Currenex’s proven technology provide is an excellent way for you to excel in Foreign Exchange. To start trading Foreign Exchange using Currenex technology, visit our website and proceed to White Label Partners.

Please feel free to post any questions you have regarding Currenex and/or our White-Label partners. I’d be more than happy to address them.

Regards,
Richard

Do you meet all of the requirements listed in my initial post?

Dear bravehoststamps,

I am a representative from FXcast - which is no longer based on Antigua and therefore now regulated through Surplus Finance S.A. Mauritius and a brand of this Financial Advisor, this means through this company your deposits are guaranteed and separated by escrow agreements. You may have heard that other brokers lost their license recently and this means the regulation on Mauritius must be taken very serious by the broker.

We fulfill your requirements. No (silly) NFA rule is present.

We are really surprised about the owners of this website Babypips. We tried to change our broker details as they do NOT reflect our current status. We want to tell people here what all has changed and that our conditions are really attractive.

But the owners here sent us 1 email telling us that we only need to fill out the attached questionnaire and it will be done. After this email we never heard from them again and no answer to our dozen emails.

This shows from our point of view that the information about brokers on babypips may not be accurate for many brokers. We think this is not a real good behaviour as it shows that the babypips owners don’t care for actual information.

Of course what is published here is a real help for traders - but what is information worth if it is not actual? People select brokers from the information here.

We saw NO other chance than to publish our claim here as nobody answeres our serious emails.

Regards from Eva from your FXcast Team. Our email is support @ fxcast.com

We apologize for our claim but we think it is necessary. We also will watch if the babypips owners delete this entry.

dude, really man, i’m with them and they’ve been awesome.

Currenex is finalizing an MT4 bridge with Alpari, which I fully recommend because they’re using Currenex liquidity consisting of 15 bank feeds (basically, interbank). The Alpari bridge will be ready next month. They are based out of the UK so not NFA. Spreads can never be guaranteed with this type of liquidity because it all depends on these banks. Anyone who is promising narrow spreads is admitting they are not using bank liquidity and are warehousing your trades or spreading them to narrow them. As I tell everyone, ask for a demo of their platform and put the rates up next to the other competitor. Don’t trust what the vendor says, trust what you see on screen.