Looking for a Broker

Hi all,
I’m looking for a broker with a good web based platform, OCO capability, below $500 starting deposit and 100:1 or greater leverage. The charting package doesn’t have to be the greatest.

The best I’ve found so far is Oanda. They don’t have OCO and the leverage is only 50:1, but I really like their web based platform.

Thanks for your help!
Ian

Hi again,
I found FX Solutions Uk, and they seem to have what I am thinking of.
There web based program is basic but functional, they have OCO capability, minimum deposit below $500, and up to 400:1 leverage.
Does anybody have any experience with them?

Thanks,
Ian

whats about u

One Financial have a good web based platform with all the features u mentioned. FSa regulated too :slight_smile:

Thanks Jammo, I’ll look into them.

I tried to open a live account with FXSol UK, but since I’m a resident of BC they won’t let me… :frowning:

Hopefully One financial will be better!

I live in BC and trade via smarttradefx
200:1 leverage is not high but its ok

Thanks for the reply FXhelper,
Smarttradefx isn’t what I’m looking for though.
I don’t see any regulatory body listed on their site, nor a physical address.

Pretty sure I saw on their forms their address is 100 king street west in Toronto

:confused::confused:

Keen to hear your feedback on one Financial as there isnt much out there for them? What do you think?

i like their platform, which is the same as Forexyard, as well as their trailing stops and hedge - ing ability
has anyone used them since their inception and how is your experience so far?

I would advise INVESTORSEUROPE. It ideal for mini traders. Accounts minimum 250$. Maximun 400:1 Leverage.
Is a ECN broker too.:slight_smile:

definitely a new broker who no-one has heard of.

And besides you have much better offshore brokers than this investeurope nonsense, such as fxopen, who I am with.

Please visit the web investorseurope and know it. Dont costs you nothing

Avoid gimmicky and cheap brokers located
in jurisdiction where their government’s
concept of regulation is just taking the
businesses’ application fees. Panama is
one and a ton of other questionable jurisdictions.
And a reputable ECN charges you a commission!!!
Any other crap is gimmick to pull in newbies who
know next to nothing. And if their minimum
deposit is $1, run!!!

Hi Everyone,

At the moment I am using UWCFX and have been using them for quite some time now. What I can say is that I had no problems at all as they are a regulated company so no worries about scams or not withdrawing deposits.

Their setup is professional and very helpful.

It is true all you say. In fact my Broker takes cominiones in the standars accounts. And is totally regulated for UK governts.

you must be one of their staff

No, I’m only one their customer.