Looking for a broker

Looking for a broker that I can open an account with starting at $500 USD or below? Is there one out there?

3 Likes

Hey,
you could check out ICmarkets or Globalprime. I heard Blackbull markets should also be good but idk…

1 Like

Try out CWG Markets! CWG Markets is regulated by FCA and SVG simultaneously and the minimum amount of deposit is as low as $10.

You can choose Hotforex, Tickmill the brokers which I’ve been sticking with for about 4 years. They have different advantages that’s why I trade with both, also it is done for the purpose of diversification.

I have tried M4Markets which they seemed to offer decent forex and CFDs , they are relevant new but so far I didn’t have any issues.

with capital of 500 USD. That capital can open accounts at many brokers.
It is best to check any broker you want to open an account with small capital that is true. See some brokers here In search of the Best Broker to start Forex trade

Check out Turnkey forex. For an ECN account the minimum deposit requirement is $200 and if you want to open a micro account its $5 only.

Hi Ontario,

I am new to the Forex World. I was searching for Brokers to use and was looking at Hotforex to be my first broker.

I take it from your post that they are trustworthy? How is the aftersale service and would you recommend them to someone who has little to no experience in trading of any sort?

Hi Ontario,

I am new to the Forex World. I was searching for Brokers to use and was looking at Hotforex to be my first broker.

I take it from your post that they are trustworthy? How is the aftersale service and would you recommend them to someone who has little to no experience in trading of any sort?

Topic Controls

Where do you live? Do you care about the broker being regulated? You should. Many allow you to open with that amount or even less.

Hi I found your topic, would you check my messag?

I’m looking for a broker whose spreads are tighter than usual and have a good customer service relation.

I trade using Turnkeyforex and I think they’ll be a good option for you. Spreads are tight and the support team has been responsive.

Yes of course you can try them out. The point is that it’s hard to assess a broker if you don’t know what to assess. This issue is related to the fact that you still don’t have a trading strategy. When you understand your edge you start to demand something specific from your broker - good liquidity in Asian sessions, zero swaps, low latency connection, “Insert yours”. Saying that overall its good is to say really nothing because we all have different trading strategies. But yes what concerns my own trading strategy, hotforex meets my requirements.

Spreads are always a big concern for every trader. If the spreads are wider, you will be charged higher. When the question comes of the tightest spreads there are some brokers that cross my mind based on my experience. They are as follows : Turnkeyforex, Fx view and IC markets.

These brokers worked for me in a favourable way because of their best offerings. Choose your broker wisely and go a long way for earning profits.

Wish you the best of luck!

I would suggest trying out Forexchief, I find their customer support to be prompt and they offer tight spread.

I would also add that you need to compare average spreads, not spreads on particular trades. you need your trading results to be better on average that’s why make you judgements about broker spreads based on some sample. The more is the better.

I would suggest checking out FP Markets, their minimum deposit amount is just $100 even for their ECN account where the spread are pretty tight starting from 0.0pips.

They are also Regulated by ASIC and been operational since 2005.

m4markets is scam now
they do not withdraw funds

There are lots of options.
Avatrade: $100
Hankotrade: $10
forex. com : $50
4. fxtm: $10