Looking for a broker

does anyone had experienced with Alpari?

how about their support services?

thanks

You can read their review here:
Alpari UK | Online Forex Broker Reviews | Forex Peace Army
Happy trading

Forex has a lot of brokers online that you can trade with, just go through any of the forex brokers reviews and also go through their services they offer if it will be suitable for you because traders need reliable broker to trade forex easily.

Yes , Alpari has good reputation among brokers of its size.

They have a good reputation of sponsoring a football club, but when it comes to trading, I would not advice anyone to use. Although reviews cannot be trusted even when Alpari has a lot of bad reviews. I had a bad time with their customer support just because I am not one of those with huge capital, so they treated me like dirt. Seriously, I never enjoyed this broker. I’ll rather trade with a non regulated broker that trade with them.

I am using Alpari and Armada Markets. Satisfied with both.

I have been using a demo account and the results are very good in my opinion, while I would open a real account with a minimum deposit offered by TenkoFx

I used (emphasis on used) FXCM and iForex.com. iForex is a scam from day one and FXCM changes spreads when you open a transaction and when you are in the black and want to TP the system lags or dips quickly. I use xemarkets.com and they are the only honest no bs broker I have seen.

I would recommend traders especially newbies to try and use profiforex because I have been with them for long time now and their regulation, services and trading conditions are with no complain or problem. I enjoy their demo account there for it is user-friendly to anyone and their 10% welcome bonus is a compulsory thing to initial deposit.

Personally I would stay away from Profiforex, there are a LOT of negative reviews about them all over the web. Go read some of the threads on ForexPeaceArmy for a start… Proceed with a lot of caution !

Hello,

You can try researching for brokers. Search for information about brokers and brokerage firms!
Search for information about investment adviser firms and representatives, Obtain online background reports, if available!

You can only answer it for yourself.

I hope i answered your question.

I use all three brokers, Traders way, FXCM and alpari…though I mainly use the first two and as for alpari, had a few issues regarding withdrawls…so have opted to trade on mini with them…
Do check out some of the independent broker websites, check out the reviews, do the research, etc. You need to make the call, and more importantly, use demo to check out the broker before going live, with small acc.

Well, I will not agree with you for what you said because I have been using this broker for long and they are doing me well. Besides, I can not say that this broker is 100% good but their present is always there to help you to be successful in trading and you can start trading there with the minimum deposit of $1 even if you don’t have much capital to start.

I am glad that you are having a good experience with them bob5star. I am sure not all of their customers will have bad experiences with them (I am sure they are very nice to the ones that loose cash :wink: ) . The fact however remains that there are a lot of bad posts about them on various threads throughout the net and I am a firm believer in the saying that there is “no smoke without fire”. Anyway, the true test will come if you actually make some $ and try and withdraw it…

Regarding you comment about opening an account for $1 …that is an extremely common and is offered by MANY brokers, in fact quite a few don’t even require you to deposit money at all to open an account.

Also, ProfiForex are not regulated…I personally would like to know that my broker is regulated, preferably in a reputable country. Additionally, ProfiForex do not offer Segregated client accounts - this means that clients funds are not separate from the company’s operating funds…definitely not a good thing.

All of the above taken together ring alarm bells for me and I would advise caution. But good luck with them anyway :slight_smile:

This is a fat lie dude. I use this broker as well, and before I opened an account, I checked the reviews, especially the ones that are shown in FPA. I found only one negative review, but according to the response from the broker, this person was trading against their rules and they refused him withdrawal. Well, I decided to give it a try because most of my colleagues were trading with this broker. I am glad that I use them as well, because there have not been any issue. I think this broker has one of the fastest MT4 execution I have seen so far. Besides, reviews aren’t worth looking at these days, because anyone can pay anyone to trash a broker and any broker can pay people to post positive review as well. There I would not base my view on reviews, rather I’ll test the broker with little deposit before going further.

I don’t have any problem with this broker, which is why I always mention them in my post. I have been trading on their platform since September and I have been withdrawing money often. I don’t see why people like you keep believing that regulation and account segregation does exist. I have tried several times to ask the big and regulated brokers to give me proof that they segregate clients funds/which banks, but no response from them. Well, when it comes to fast execution and low spreads, I think this broker has an upper hand, so stop condemning. Forex is a risk in itself. If a broker offers better trading condition and has a good track record, why won’t I trade there.

I think everybody just want to have their say, and one can only tell more about the broker they use. One can give better description of the broker he is with, personally I think this broker is not bad as am with them myself. Though I haven’t been with them for so long, but I can say for sure that all you have said are correct. And I think they are regulated too. But nobody choose for us, so we make the choice!