Looking for a good broker in Canada

Hello Everyone

I am looking for a good broker in Canada.

Please provide some info for me

I appreciate your help

The limited info I found from this site & internet are pretty old, can any one give some advice or source to go?

Many thanks

what exactly you are looking for in a broker?

Yeah we would need more info about what is important to you or this thread will just become a mass of largely irrelevent suggestions.

1 Like

The first name that hits the head for a canadian broker is qtrade investor, however if you want to go more low on cost you can look at fxview as their minimum balance, spread and commission cost, all are low. Another good broker is Interactive brokers, but I would suggest using them after gaining some experience as their interface can be a bit overwhelming. You can practice as a beginner with any of the offshores or Canadian brokers that allow trading small amounts and then go to a bigger platform like IB or even Fidelity.

There are a lot of brokers in the market. To find the best one for you, you will have to do your own testing. You can consider your trading requirements and make your decisions accordingly. Whichever broker you choose, make sure that you create a demo account before investing your money.

1 Like

Let me tell you that there are a lot of forex brokers that are doing good in the market. You just have to make sure that the broker suits your requirements. If you are confused about choosing the one, you can create your demo accounts with different brokers so that you can test all of them to find the one you are looking for.

Some good choices here if you are looking to go offshore for betting conditions: