Looking for a Mentor in Forex Trading

Hello everyone!

My name is Soner, and I’m relatively new to Forex trading. I’ve been learning about various strategies, including price action and indicators, but I’m eager to deepen my knowledge and skills.

I’m looking for a mentor who can guide me through the learning process and help me avoid common pitfalls. If anyone is willing to share their insights or mentor me, I would greatly appreciate it!

Thank you for your time!

Welcome to Babypips!

Please be careful. Scammers prey on inexperienced traders and you will no doubt have some people offering to help separate you from your money based on what you’re requesting.

If you want to learn how to trade forex you can always start with the free Babypips course at this link: Learn How to Trade the Markets

That alone will get you familiar with forex and better prepare you to separate the wheat from the chaff in terms of future forex training that you may encounter.

Mentorship does have the advantage of shortening the learning process but you should do your due diligence in selecting a mentor. Don’t assume that because a mentor has certain results with a strategy, that you will have similar results. This is no different than two people with identical cars that drive the cars differently based on their individual skill level and safety. It’s best to find a mentor that can tailor a learning path that guides you to trade in a way that resonates with you and works for you.

The other caveat is that just because someone is a good trader, doesn’t mean that they’re a good teacher. Trading and teaching are very different skillsets.

Good luck on your journey!

2 Likes

Hi Soner, welcome to the community! Finding a legit mentor can be tough, but don’t be afraid to ask for help here. Plenty of experienced traders here who are more than happy to help out. Good luck!

Thanks a lot. Ive been looking for a mentor for a while and i couldn’t find anyone yet

Hi @Soner61, it’s almost impossible to find a good mentor, in particular by internet. You don’t know how the background of every single of us who probably a scammer. I can be a wolf who is looking at you as a nice delicious meaty juicy lamb :grin:

As it’s difficult, you can just post your problem here and there are many pro traders here are willing to guide you. Mentor will only give you inspiration, don’t mimic their way to trade. Most so called mentors have different type of concept due to amount of money they have. They will trade fearlessly, when you follow their path at this point, it will be a nightmare. :grin:

Note: I just talked to a guys in telegram. He told me he can teach me trading, gave me his trading record. Profited 90-150%/month, consistent for 2 years. He gave me pictures of his success. Can I trust this information? :thinking:

Hello!

It’s great to know that you are a good learner and want to educate yourself more. I am currently learning and having my courses by the mentor from [marketinvestopedia]. You can also get trained here.