Looking for a mentor

This is the worst thing you can do. Brokers have a clear conflict of interest.

2 years? How does you expend actually? I mean, demo or live?

1 year demo, 2 years live

2 years live trading experience not minor , i think there was a chance to improve yourself by learning.

Any advice regarding a mentor or something that might have been helpfull for you ?

I mean have you been backtesting any type of strategy that you developed at all? If you’ve been consistent during this time, then you should start to see some type of progress

Yes, so far no consistency

this is something you have to dedicate time to every single day. I’m on demo still, but what I do is trade the markets on weekdays, and I go over what I did for the week (wins and losses) on weekends, along with backtesting. How often do you study?

Mate; I don’t think good mentors are available here & there! By the way, according to my experience, study more on Support/Resistant, market chart (not any specific pattern) & mostly fundamental.

Forex trading as well as all other trading requires deep knowledge about the market. It may be hard to answer what’s the best mentor out there.

I know that you need a mentor in life but it is very hard to find them in this day and age. You can survive in this world without a mentor. You can become your own mentor by keep on learning and increasing your wisdom level. What do you think? Am I right guys?

1 Like

I agree with you. It’ not necessary to have a mentor, but it’s a great motivator for a lot of people. I have a few mentors that I follow on IG, and just seeing them post their trades and seeing them work so hard helps me to keep on pushing! So it really just depends on the person

Can you provide the information of those mentors ?

Two years is a short time to expect excellence

keep things in perspective and realistic expectations

know yourself

Yes, they have a conflict of interest when they push you to register to their platform. On the other hand, if you don’t need to register to see a webinar, I don’t see where is the problem.

Maybe he is looking for mentor for guidelines (not depend on them).

2 years? how did you spend those? are you doing back testing, are you trading in a real account(demo and real cause different psychological effects).

Are you using a trading journal? this is key.

Did you study the babypips education? and I mean really study not only read it.

Are you consuming good and free information like the moneyshow channel on youtube?

are you buying good books like this:

There is no holy grail bro, the only way is by studying hard, trading, back testing and using a good trading journal.

Here is how to create a good trading journal:

Really appreciate you! That’s the best practice of getting any good Book on trading.

My pleasure!

You may want to see this post

1 Like

Thanks again mate for your words! Have a good day.