Your favorite Forex trading book

Hey Fam!

I am really fascinated by the education here in babypips. So, I was looking for some other good information were I can increment my Forex learning. So, I wanted to ask to all of you who like to read, what is your favorite Forex book and why?

Lets make this post useful. So other traders can also benefit from good sources of information :slight_smile:

As you know this is the best site of Forex in the world! and here is a list that was created by bapypips

Happy week!

Hey, I also would like to receive more info about your favourites Forex books . Will wait for more competent opinions. Thanks in advance!

Millionaire traders by Kathy lien I think is a good book

I feel like just regular motivational, self-help books are great to read. It’s not good to flood your mind with everythinggg fx, a lot of us are already staring at the charts every day. So, just anything that helps motivate me and helps me to keep on pushing through is worth the read! ‘Think & Grow Rich’ and ‘Outwitting the Devil’ by Napoleon Hill are good reads :ok_hand:t5: and ‘The Greatest Salesman in the World’ by OG Mandino was recommended by my mentor. So, that’s my next pick up !

2 Likes

True that!!!

Self developing books are great!