Looking for a Mentor

Hi guys,

I am a beginner Trader from Germany, currently living in the Philippines and looking for a mentor who can engange into a 1 on 1 conversation on Trading.

I am mostly self educating over the internet and not paying into courses, because I don’t trust anyone (yet).
I am using Interactive Brokers as my Broker and TWS as a platform. I have a market data subscription for the US markets, but I’m exclusively trading on PAPER.
I have completed 2 books on the topics of Trading (one from A. Elder and one from A. Aziz).
I am not actually looking for a paid mentorship, but for a friend who can exchange information with me on this topic via direct communication. Of course it d be better if he/she was already profitable.

My current focus is on Day Trading and Swing Trading. But I dived into Options (which is very complex and NOT for beginners) and a bit into Forex. I d be happy to exchange information on any topic.

THOUGH I don’t want to exchange money !

My middle term goal is to use the money that I have lying around on my TWS platform and use it for profitable trading. As I said, I already invested a considerable amount of time, so I am not a complete newbie to things.

Happy to hear from people! Maybe you know someone who knows someone, who knows, right.

Bis später
Cheers
Edgar

1 Like

You are right to be cautious.
Keep learning, keep demo trading.

1 Like

There has recently been another thread on this subject, a mentor - coach is quite different than all the course instructors out there.

Good luck and happy hunting.

I personally feel a mentor, or being part of a trading team is invaluable.

1 Like

So how can I find one?

Kumasta Edgar, you should check out Pardofx he’s a great mentor & has a great team.

Welcome to babypips @Edgar2025! Hope to hear more from you. Good luck! :slight_smile: