Looking for a mentor

Pls is there anyome that can mentor me on Forex trading

You risk getting scammed when you ask publicly like this. Before trying to find one you should go through the BabyPips course and try to participate in trading related discussions to broaden your knowledge.

If you still need a mentor after that atleast you’ll have some basic knowledge lessen the risk of getting scammed.

4 Likes

Hi, this topic perfect fit for you :slight_smile: Regards Greg

2 Likes

Shoot me any questions you have

2 Likes

If you want to find a mentor in public, you may be deceived. That’s why you should do research on babypips learning courses and gain proper knowledge. And if there is any confusion, then ask questions in the forum.

2 Likes

Follow me and read my responses. I expose the cold reality of FX trading, not social media marketing hype.

2 Likes

Find out what you need to know. This should not cost money. Then find the answers to those issues.

looking for a trading Mentor is very tough game , because right now in online so many Mentors in online and in practical most of them are found to be scam.

when you are a complete new in trading and found baby pips , i think no need a trading mentor , just go through psychology of school and be active o this community. that’s all

1 Like

the trading Mentor is a very complicated issue, sometimes you feel there is a need to have a Forex Mentor and after that you will feel it is just ■■■■■■■■.

2 Likes

make yourself as a Mentor and follow at all times , this is a best and permanent solution

sounds really not good when any beginner ask a question but after having so many comments no reply.

Exhaust free options first. I personally found ICT’s YouTube channel useful and no cost at all there.

1 Like

Do you expect an answer, "I will be your mentor for free? " how long you trading?

1 Like

Ok thanks :blush:

Still learning

Have you tried going through free resources first? It’s hard to find a mentor. You might just be a magnet for scams.

1 Like

Go to YouTube and search SMC style trading.
Then using these concepts apply them on a demo account for at least 6 months and you will know your strengths weakness

Alright

dont listen to these guys.lol horrible negative perspective they haves. i think going straight to finding a mentor after you learn basics is the best and fastest way to success. and its not a risk of getting scammed u cant. what makes it a scam is ppl pay for courses or mentorship and dont apply them selves and then say it was scam. i bet 80 % of these guys are stuggling traders or the are great but they toook the long hard road to success