Looking for a new broker (EUR account)

Hi there,

I am currently trading with OANDA but I noticed that the pip slippage is huge lately.
I was a satisfied customer in the past but I have to move for now.
Aside from tight spreads and low slippage I am looking for a broker who makes it easily to withdraw and ofcourse MT4.
Also I do need a broker who offers EUR accounts.

I did some research but most brokers only offer USD accounts

How did you even set up an account with them? LOL It is such a huge task. What you are looking for will be best found in Coinexx or Turnkey, you can try them with a demo account.

Do you have any specific requirements for a broker? Is regulation important to you? Fees, spreads, leverage etc?

OANDA is regulated, so I am guessing he is looking for the same linear to that. Plus I guess he wants tight spreads and low slippage.

Perhaps IC Markets then

Ya IC markets is good when it comes to tight spreads and low slippage. I’ve also tried fxview and IB and these brokers have been pretty good too. They give me an option to trade when the London or US markets are open since these tend to be the most liquid and active times for major currencies.

Fxview can be a good option, they have EUR as a base currency option and also MT4 is stable to trade.

I sent a quote I liked, and acted with an execution order. But I received a server message asking for a different quote. Should I withdraw my balance?

Well, this can be one of the practices followed when you select a broker with low spreads. It’s called constant re-quoting. So basically, the broker blocks your first request to make profits. If in case you wait to re-quote beyond the waiting period, he can automatically place another quote.

Look low spread brokers aren’t bad, you as a trader should understand what all hidden costs he might be charging and whether the service quality is low. If so is the case, you shouldn’t wait to select a new one.

I trade with a European broker, FP Markets, and I recommend them because the spreads are way better than ONADA, and it is also stable in high volatile market situations.

I recommend XM, HotForex or LMFX as reliable brokers to trade and withdraw smoothly. Any broker delays your withdrawal, they are not worth to try.