Looking for a new strategy

Hello everyone I’m looking for a new trading strategy for Nasdaq with a stop loss set at 1500 points and a take profit at 3000 points. The goal is to establish a risk-to-reward ratio of 1:2. The strategy should be active during the opening hours of the New York Stock Market until one hour later. The objective is to attain a 10% profit within a month.
My Goal is to turn this strategy to Expert
Please help me.

1 Like

Best of luck.
Very little planning information for others to try to build on for you.

Trading strategies don’t come off the shelf like that. But it’s generally possible to adapt most chart-based strategies to work intra-day on any time-frame on any market. That does not mean every market all the time.

Basic principles -

• prices usually continue to do what they have just been doing - so trend-following trades have a high win rate (above 50%) but possibly a low r:r - 1:2 would be ambitious - and entry/exit timing is not critical
  • prices sometimes do the opposite of what they have just been doing - reversal trades or break-out trades might have a high r:r, at least 1:2, but a win rate below 50% - accurate entry and exit timing are vital

Both principles appear in workable strategies.

2 Likes

You could try following tradertom.com as he has his telegram live trading session for the Nasdaq when NY opens. .

1 Like

Where have you searched already?

You can start from identifying support or resistance lines, based on previous highs or lows, or divergence of price from moving averages (like deviation by 5% will trigger a trade signal). You can also enhance validity of the signal by using confirmation from RSI, ATR or similar momentum indicators. Basically what you want to achieve is to implement the principle buy low and sell high, the biggest issue is that you have to often play against the crowd (when trend is bullish you look for a sell trade and vice versa) however we tend to follow crowd so you have to get used to make some tough uncomfortable trade decisions.

Trading doesn’t work this way… :rofl:

1 Like

Can I help you?

Be wary of scammers who masquerading as “account managers” or “signals” but can’t provide you any evidence of track record.
PS: Pictures don’t count; Photoshop is easy.

’ You cannot be serious’? :joy:
When you get your EA sell it to J.P. Morgan.

1 Like