Looking for a TRUSTWORTHY tight spread broker for Scalping

Hi, I am looking for a TRUSTWORTHY broker solely for scalping.
I am a Japanese resident and Japan only allow forex leverage to be x25 so scalping is not very efficient if you are good at it.

I am looking for a broker which

• will NOT stop hunt! (The account is for scalping only so I don’t really use stop loss but nonetheless no shaddy charts)
  • No strange charts compared to other brokers.
  • good execution.
  • good withdraw.
  • will let me make money.
  • TIGHT SPREADS!
  • leverage of x200

I read reviews on other review sites but the reviews looks very strange and I cannot make up my mind. The reviews are either excellent or really bad. I understand that most forex trader lose money so here and there you will get a upset trader blaming the broker.

If you have had your success with a broker from scalping and withdrawing a lot of money please let me know.
I would really appreciate if you could tell me your experience of:

• recommended broker
  • execution speed
  • withdraw
  • if you’ve made money or not compared to the initial investment.

Thank You!

Hi guys!
After some research I have narrowed down to two brokers.
Wanted to know what you thought of them.

• HotForex (I heard they are decent)
  • NordFx (I do not hear anything good about this broker but my hunch tells me that I can make money from them)

Some others

• InstaForex (Hmm, they seems to be known as scam but I dunno…)
  • Think Forex.

I can recommend you nordfx, because i am using them for long time, and everything is ok now.
About others: never tried Insta myself, but found a lot of different info in internet. Hotforex - gives a lot of different bonuses, but have the problems with robots (you can find info about this on donnaforex),may be they already solve this, but i don’t know, check the site, thinkforex - don’t have info about them.
good luck.

P.s. you can try demos and find what you need

Well I will suggest you Hotforex because from past 5 months It`s my number one platform, Specially customer support, they always treat me well when I had some issues or anything else.

The new FREE EXN plan on MBT is the best execution and lowest spreads I’ve seen yet, and they don’t mess with your orders. You can even post between the spread!

Hi Pimpybaby,

Did you try HotForex or NordFx? What is your impression?

I’m in the same situation, looking for a broker that offers tight and consistent spreads.

Try Nordfx with 8$ welcome bonus and you will understand what you need, it is good chance to try the real account, good luck. Don’t forget about verification to get this bonus!I really recommend it to you!

Pipmybaby, it’s good to choose a higher leaverage broker for a scalping trader, even for a swinger, i would recommend a 50-100 leverage.

However I still advise you to stop loss so that you can control your risk. for scalpers, I recommend a leverage of 200-300.

I am using hotforex and it’s stable, i think this is the most important for scalpers.

I’m earning some money but not huge, I only want to say the withdrawal needs you to print, sign and scan a form, it’s a little bit trouble but normally it’s quick within 12 hours for my experience.

I’d been using instaforex last year and still had an account there, but that’s not my major account.

Another reason I chose it is because they had servers in China, it’s a plus.

Thanks St Sarah, will definitely check them out!

cheers;)Let us know about your opinion, i hope everything will be fine!

Currently, I use Tradersway, FXCM and one other broker, am yet to try out NordFx. Do post an update on your experiences and on that note, do not think that welcome bonus should figure big when it comes to sorting through brokers - chances are the scam ones offer large bonus and then…you know what comes next, LOL