Looking for a Unicorn. Brokers that support MT5 & take US Clients

Hi Forum,

I am looking for what some refer to as a unicorn lol. Looking for FX brokers that accept US clients and support MT5 / offer MT5 accounts.

I know of :

• AAFX
  • Coinexx
  • Turnkey

Are there any other ones that you guys know of?
What are your experiences with the above?

I’d kindly ask people who have larger accounts 5k+ and are profitable to respond. I am not trying to be rude or mean. Mainly because unless you are trading a large account and are profitable, from the reviews i have read any broker works. The reviews I read are mainly affect traders that are profitable (thats when they ■■■■ with you) or when you want to withdrawal big money is when things get funky

1 Like

I also recommend Tenkofx, been around long enough and still maintains good reputation. I use this broker and can tell it is very comfortable.

Being a forex trader, I am happy trading with MT4. Not sure about using MT5.

If you are looking for a broker that offers MT5 platform, then you should definitely go with Turnkey Forex. They not just offer MT5, but also Act Trader and MT4 and have cryptos available for trading on all 3 platforms. Coinexx is also good but I am not sure if they offer crypto trading on MT4 (but since you are interested only in MT5, so it doesn’t matter).

I have personally used only Turnkey Forex from the list you mentioned and I have a far bigger account than 5k and never faced any issue with Turnkey, while most of my friends are with Coinexx. XM is another good option for brokers providing MT5 but their spreads are very high.

If you keep reading about different brokers, you won’t ever come to a conclusion. You must try each and every broker on your own using your demo account if you want to make sure that you have made the right choice. Don’t trust what others have to say about a broker. Find it out yourself!

Curious question. Since you already know of the 3 brokers that fits the bill, why are you wasting time searching for more?

The ones you have mentioned are great in terms of their features. Do give them a try.

I don’t think there are many out there that offer MT5, why do you want to use it over MT4 btw? Maybe Oanda, but not 100% sure.

There are many brokers that offer MT5 and accept US clients. You just have to make sure that the broker you are planning to trade with suits your trading requirements. The feature that it accepts US clients should not be your only concern.

1 Like

Forex Peace Army is the best website to find out about a broker. The reviews are genuine.

Out of the three you’ve mentioned, I’m trading with TF on the MT 5 platform and I think you should go ahead with it. So, apart from forex, I trade cryptos and indices too just for diversification and I guess that’s the best part about it. Cherry on the cake are the 9 timeframes, 44 graphic objects, 6 pending order types, and crypto dominated accounts.
Even though I started with less, I’m currently trading $6,000 with leverage of course. My basic concern in the very beginning was the security of funds. But the customer support team is quite prompt actually and that was surprising, because of the past experience where the team responded after a day or so. They told about the cold storage wallets and how the crypto solution being encrypted safeguards the account. I’m also holding multiple accounts within which the transfer is done. Apart from tf, I’m also trading with etoro that offers more or less the same features.

33 Likes

can you name a few ?

LOL buddy, dont make it so obvious that TF paid you to post this