Looking for an ECN Forex Broker

Dear all,

can anyone suggest a serious ECN Broker with less slippage?
the best would be a broker with any kind of education program / chart analysis etc.

i’ve spent like 10hours in looking for a good broker, but sadly i always find bad reviews or forum posts about each broker.

thank you in advance

I guess it is impossible to find a “perfect broker” with only good reviews. Brokers cannot work just perfect, they make mistakes and it is OK. Forex is risky and we cannot avoid it. But, of course, you can choose a broker with the least number of bad reviews. For me better way is to test a broker with a demo account or a micro one. I trade on ECN account from FreshForex, it is a STP broker using MT4 platform.

I prefer STP execution brokers, but you can consider ECN brokers too. I’ve already tested OctaFx and as for me their advantage is a good withdrawal process and speed of their services on the whole. I had some issue while dealing with them but their customers service helped me without any delay and much words. I also found about them not very positive feedback but finally I decided to try (all brokers have bad reviews) and actually haven’t found some scam things.

You can try the classic account of vinson financials with instant execution (no slippage), or advanced (has slippage) but you can manage them cause they have larger pips in setting TP and SL.

.dukascopy

.swissquote

citifx

cityindex

Hi Kikkert, i read what you wrote about Octafx. I try octafx in demo and I saw that octafx has very tight spread (0.6) with no commisions for EURUSD and bonus up to 50%. Is octafx a very good ECN brokers?

Bye

Ecn and stp brokers are good to trade with . The broker I trade with which is profiforex is both ECN /Stp. As a newbie I also experience not being able to use technical indicators effectively but with their online educational videos I was able to install different indicators and plan good trading strategies in the mt4 platform that has help me in making profitable trades. And in trading with them I rarely experience slippage .

there is no such thing like a perfect brokerage.
everyone of them have advantages or disadvantages,
I suggest you open demo account in each broker (or real account) to test their MT4
I am trade in Tickmill ECN account, because it is offer low deposit and ecn trading experience which is suitable for me

I have also watched the video it was very educative. Due to constant practice I have now find the RSI indicator to be easy to use and reliable for overbought and oversold conditions. I also start trading with them I so much like their trading platform that does not freeze.

Hi, luke80!

I could say that they are rather good based on my own experience. I began with demo too and now I’m using real for about 6 months, so I have already made withdrawals as I made profits and withdrawals were fast. Actually, I don’t know about their protection rules regarding accounts in case of bankrupcy or etc., but they meet all my other preferences so I still use them. If I have problems with them I will tell you asap!)

You should check out Profiforex. Its a good ecn broker, very transparent, fast execution etc. I have been with them for a while and so far so good. No serious issues with them you can try them out.

Thanks to all!

I’m trying with tickmill and pepperstone!

Which are the best for slippage?

regards

Hi chrisinger and others,

well the first question is where you are coming from? This might reduce your chances about which brokers to choose from. The second question is what is important besides being an ECN broker?

You shouldn’t trust completely on broker reviews, they could be real or fake. But with even popular names, they could cheat you. Nothing guarantee. I recommend you Vinson Financials with best spread (check out here Online Forex Trading, Online Forex Broker, Online Forex Platform).

hello , can some one explain for me what is the difference between the ECN and the ECN plus account. and which one is better to go with.

I trade with FreshForex, I have an ECN market pro account with this broker. So far, I have no regrets I think its the best, I haven’t witnessed anycases of slippage even during news outbreaks

Pepperstone, FXOpen UK, LMAX are among the few I would consider.