Looking For An Experienced UK Trader To Learn and Brainstorm With

Hi,

I’m new to trading and have been a member of babypips for a couple of months now.

I 'm looking for an experienced trader in the UK who is happy to have a chat and talk to me about all things trading and help guide me in the right direction as far as trading is concerned.

I would be happy to meet face to face or Skype.

Would love to hear from anyone interested and.

Thanks.

Keeping an eye on this thread.

You have one right on your doorstep, assuming you live in or around the Liverpool area. If you do & you’re both polite & respectful he’ll probably arrange a face-to-face so you can speak with him personally.

He’s been active in financial markets for well over 20 years in forex, stocks & options which we believe he’s now migrated back to on more or less exclusive basis.

His CV is lengthy & impressive & although he charges these days for personal coaching (that’s actual coaching by the way, not sub-par education you can pick up with a box of corn flakes) he won’t charge you a penny for pointing you in the right direction & saving you valuable time, money & effort chasing your tail all over the financial markets & forum threads.

Look up Phil Newton. He’s well known in a lot of professional circles, including those of Jon Forman (rhodytrader), a well-respected contributor & active market participant on here from a few years back.
An honest, straight up individual who will actually tell it like it is as opposed to dressing it up in fairy dust.

Thanks for the reply DoubleEcho this is much appreciated.

This seems to be exactly what I’m looking for with potential for some coaching.

Thanks again.

You don’t need coaching, you need screen time.

Just how you can’t learn to ride a horse by reading a book, you’re never going to understand until you spend time at the screen, and start figuring out the basics for yourself.

Hi DoubleEcho,

A quick thank you for pointing me in the direction of Phil Newton.

I have spoken with Phil and plan to meet with him in the early in the new year. I mentioned your forum name to him and said it was you who, pointed me in his direction.

Thanks again and will let you know how I get on.

Jafooly,

Appreciate what your saying and yes your right. I guess I’m trying to look for people who have been successful at Forex who can impart a little knowledge and wisdom my way which I don’t believe will take the place of putting in the hours and screen time.

Appreciate what your saying there are no shortcuts!:slight_smile: