Looking for an ultimate career change

Hello all, JP here. I’m interested in learning forex as a way to move out of my current career and into something that will give me the personal freedom I’d like to have at this stage of my life.

Hey JP!

Forex can definitely do that… BUT, I assure you it will not be as easy as you may think and will probably also take alot more initial capital than you realise!.. but it is possible and that is all that matters. The rest comes down to your perseverance, effort and time.

In the meantime, consider your job as a way to fund your trading education and build up your account.

Trading isn’t easy. To be honest it is probably the single hardest thing I have ever undertaken - so personally I think it is important that you find a way to fall in love with the market and the psychology of it. That way when you go through your tough times you won’t just give up. If you are only chasing the money and don’t actually enjoy it then you will surely quit when you don’t see the results you expect.
I recently did a post with a simple diagram showing a common journey of a trader…

I wish you the best!!
Nate