I am looking for forex broker how has:

• MT4
  • low spreads
  • micro accounts
  • leavrage 1:400
  • and is good broker

Any sugestion?

dyonise:

Several Brokers have this characteristic, I use Alpari (UK) and have all you want.

Regards

Lobo,

How long have you used Alpari? Are you US based, and if you are, did you have any issues setting up the account? How is Alpari’s customer service and have you had any checks sent to you? How long did it take?

I’ve demo’d Alpari for a while and like the platform so far (some of the tightest MT4 spreads I’ve seen), and from what I understand an ECN broker. So I’m very curious about their live accounts.

[B]dr. strangepip[/B]:

I use Alpari with my live account by 23 months ( I start in january 2008)

I live in Guadalajara, México.

My account is in USD

The customer service is very good.

They send to me my profits by bank transfer (from Barclays Bank) in four or three days, no more.

Alpari is my one and only live account Broker in FOREX, I don’t know other live services.

By the way, i open DEMO accounts with other Brokers (ODL, IBFX, Oanda, ACM and HotSpot FOREX, the last is ECN Broker, the best of the market but their platform is complex for me and you need a lot of Money to open a Live Account)

Alpari not is a ECN Broker.

I hope my answer is useful for you.

Sorry for my english, i don’t speak english.

Regards.

For not speaking English, I think you’re doing very well! Thanks for your responses!! Are you sure Alpari is not an ECN, for some reason, I always thought they were.

Thanks again!

[B]dr. strangepip[/B]

Alpari (UK) have a pro services named Alpari Direct, and this service use a [B]Currenex[/B] Platform, maybe this is ECN, but i don’t know how many Money you need to open a live account, i have only a clasic account.

Good Luck and be in touch.

Best Regards