Looking for brokers that would allow for smooth withdrawal of profit if a four digits account grows to a seven digits account

As a skilled trader if one grows an account from $1000 to a million dollars over the years are there brokers that would allow for smooth and easy withdrawal of such a huge profit at once.

If you can grow $1000 into $1000000 you can buy a brokerage and tell them what to do.

Somehow I think you would take some profits out before you reached the million dollar mark. So I would say you would know that in advance.

Cheers

Blackduck

What if I don’t intend to withdraw until I reach the mark.

Your business. You can do what you like. But if you are concerned about the ability to withdraw money now why not give it a try before you reach your target. Good luck

Cheers

Blackduck

If you grow your account to such an extent there comes a point at which it isn’t worth the risk to keep such a large amount of capital there. As a worst case example, although there are legal penalties against someone stealing the money out of your account, at some point it could become too tempting and worth the risk.

On a more practical level, some account funds are protected under a regulatory scheme and if you let your capital grow past that level, the upper portion is at risk. Here in the UK clients’ funds deposited with a broker are protected up to £85k. So if I let my account run up to £250k and the company went bust because they made business decisions, I would get my £85k back from the capital protection scheme but the rest is probably gone for ever.

I feel that is a hypothetical question and I doubt if anyone here will be able to answer that with first hand experience. There maybe traders who will tell you that they’re willing to trust their brokers with a million dollars but I that will change once they actually make a million. Just my opinion.