Looking for Day trading partners

Having a group to grow with, argue with, laugh with, have fun, and - last but not least - earn together sounds like a great idea to me. <[email protected]>

When do we start???:slight_smile:

We need a univeral chat area why not just use the one provided by babypips. if People idled there during trading hours we could all exchange ideas.

To post everyones MSN or AIM or Yahoo is just pointless.

We need a univeral chat area why not just use the one provided by babypips. if People idled there during trading hours we could all exchange ideas.
To post everyones MSN or AIM or Yahoo is just pointless.

I concur..count me in &lt;[email protected]&gt; try to get something going right away!!!

Hey, I think it might be helpful for all of us, I mean for day traders. I found new software for trading directly from the cell phones, NOT pocket PC. It works on ActForex platform and compatible with that kinds of cell phons like Motorola and Nokia. The user can view charts and execute all transactions from anywhere. If you have any expirience with that soft (Forex mobile trading system, forex platform) please let me know. You are welcome to send me e-mails to <[email protected]>

I agree. Thats a great idea. We could all meet here. Is anyone up for that?

Yes, the chat room here sounds like the best ideaā€¦just post here when you are ready to start.

Regards,
Rich

Gā€™day people!

I think getting into the chat room here is a brilliant idea. Iā€™ll be in there from now on from about 9am GMT. I trade two systems and would love to find someone to bounce ideas off.

-Benjimang

so are you guys doin this or what?..you get a chatroom or all in aim/yahoo chat?

I would certainly be interested. yahoo ID <[email protected]>

add me to yahoo: Fredricb1963 thanks guys

hi rick,

have you guys started your chat room? please count me in, i have intraday strategy to share with you guysā€¦

this strategy is a modified from cowabunga and it help traders to maximized their TP.

i normally online and chat with traders from 0:00 - 10:00 GMT

helen

my yahoo ID : hlnchoo

I trade only the EURJPY pair and from 7pm to 2am Eastern Time (US). If anyone have experience trading this pair and would like to share trading ideas and compare notes, please add me AIM: Tomaak1

I use primary the 15 min/ 5min/ 1min chart (day trader only)

I will post my signals as I dont have time to daytrade futures and swing trade forex and be listening to a live chat. Perhaps after a while if you see the signals working and I can start a website you guys might want to join.
For tonight (10/30/07):
S USDJPY 114.50
B GBPCHF 2.3868
B GBPCAD 2.0400
S CADCHF 1.1665

Trade successfully! and be patient.

Count me in too:

<[email protected]>

Hey, I found a Mirc Chat area if anyone here knows how to use Mirc:

the server is:

irc.ircforex.com

Port 6667 (Default Port)

They have 3 rooms, 2 of them nobody really uses much. I am sure we can use it.

My nick name is George_Soros you will see me there.

Hey guys,

It seems like the BabyPips chatroom is always empty, so I guess thatā€™s out of the question.

Anyways, my Skype name is zkatalyst. Add me up if any of you are interested in talking during trading hours. Personally, I get pretty bored during my trading hours (I trade during the US/EUR trading hours) waiting for the right entry signalsā€¦ so some company for discussion will cut it with me just fine.

Iā€™m already in a Forex Chat Group in Skype with consistent people coming in on a daily basis to discuss their daily strategies and analysis, but I guess having another group to interact with wonā€™t hurt.

Add me up on Skype, or post your Skype IDs and Iā€™ll add you up. I donā€™t use Yahoo Messenger and I donā€™t like using MSN Messenger for Forex discussions. Just my personal preference. =)

Good luck trading.

• Sky

mine is <[email protected]>

count me in plz <[email protected]>

Me 2 Please <[email protected]>

can we make it easier and jus login into the chat room on babypips. if we are going to add everyone to our buddy list then thats goin to be crazy trying to talk to everyone. so i suggest once you login into your trading platform you log into babypips chatroom the same time.