Looking for Day trading partners

well whats it finally going to be if everyone is going to do this…the babypips chatroom is not bad we can create a chat room specifically for this thread continuation…ask the mod squad

Hi,

ive just joined this discussion. It would be great if you could sing me in - skype augustas.alesiunas, e-mail: <[email protected]>, thanks.
I have started to trade in forex one year ago, not huge experience but still - it would be great to discuss everything with you guys!

Hi, I’m new in the system and still hopeing for better things to come out of babypips. Pls I will appreciate any assistance you guys can render. Thanks

Hi,

count me in: Skype jernejpircslovenia.

Is anything happening? Any chats? Where? Skype or Windows Messanger?

Please let us know. Thank you.

Regards, Jernej

I made my first trade yesterday
results: +52 pips
I’d like to join a group to help me learn the ropes.
Can someone suggest a better platform than easy-forex to trade with?

FXsol has a nice platform/charts for beginners with good lot sizing. As does Oanda.

Congrats on the 52!

You may want to check Forex Saviours posts on Easy Forex. Just to be safe.

any update on whether a group has been formed?

Someone should pls bail me out of this financial messs, have lost a lot of money all in the name of forex. Can some pls help me out…

:

Forex is a deadly game. I think one should have never enter inthis game as its player until he learn to become the successful player for this play. Try to learn from your mistakes
[B]GooodLuck!!![/B]:rolleyes:
[B]Piphacker[/B]

Hammm Every one is wellcome try my signals on demo and my reviews on my trades. i dont know where is your chat room or where can we gather but if anyone need some ideas or tips then everyone is wellcome also i,ll glad to post my trading signals before my trades here just try on demo

My Yahoo Id is <[email protected]>

[B][/B] E/U hammm this pair seems to me bearish its my predicition and i mentioned my this prediction in another form and it did coz it broke my trendline in daily chart and very near to broke in weekly chart anyways im prediciting this pair to drop more in an upcoming week maybe now it shows little bullish movement after remaining bearish throuhout the day also important US Data is about to come so lets see but i hope bearish momentum will be heavy on this pair inthe upcoming week…
:smiley:

Hi,

I would like to join. What do you mean by: “Try My Signals & Reviews!!!”?

How to join? When you trade?

Regards

I mean that i,ll post here inthis thread my trades signals before my trades on daily basis im also new to babypip form and i also dont know where is the mutual chat room or where to join??? and about my trading timming i have no timings whenever apportunity exits i enter but i post my trade signals here inthis thread before my trades

Short on AUD/USD AT 0.8628

Short on USD/CHF at 1.1519

+71 Pips maximum before retracing back

+11 Profit before retracing back

Hi guys,

so ultimately what platform you are meeting up together. is it yahoo, msn or skype.

my skype and yahoo ID is ckmoied.

Moreover, is there anybody in your group from the Middle East Region.

The problem that most of the platforms update the trading information as per the Eastern Time, and when I start my demo account here in UAE in the morning, most of the strategies already seem to be executed. I am currently using Forex.Com trading platform.

Any suggestions or recommendations??

This thread is just a piece of joke coz moderator have no care about his this thread …No Chat room nothing? So forget about this thread and chat room…Funny

I would be interest in day trading partner <[email protected]>