Looking for Day trading partners

Hi Basil, I’d like to join the daytrading group, if any. Currently long on the USD/ CAD which I think will increase in the coming days. Please let me know if there’s a central email address that people use to hash out ideas.

Thanks!

Seesaw

hi basil c and others. I have found that becoz stochastics are a leading indicator, they give early signal for trend change but in reality much can happen before the change is a fact. Stochs alone are fatal.Others indicators need to be used to confirm. backtest.that is the beauty of this mrkt. Look back on price action when stochs signalled but nothing else did.then see where price turned and for example macd or RSI also confirmed together-then a safer entry.

seesaw- your email could not reply to given address.Craigus.anyway this forum is a gd place to bounce ideas then everyone can benefit too.regards ;)craigus

really looks like making one unit to face any problems together plus teach ourselfs how we can be mor effecient in this trading

Name is George and I am about 100 km out of Calgary.
I am interested in swoping ideas etc…
Count me in.

Hi George,

Welcome on board. I am keen to exchange ideas/views/strategies with End-of-Day traders. I live in Ireland and as I am still putting in time at the salt mine I can only look for setups at the end of the trading session.

At present I am getting to grips with Time Machine (system designed by Bill Poulos). It is supposed to work in any time frame and is quite simple to implement.

If you are also a Day trader I’d like to hear from you.

Good trading and cheers,

Basil.

Hm, sounds pretty similar to my system which i have decided to post for the first time. I love my stoch and rsi system, time and time again it gives valid signals when other systems are falling apart. I would also be keen to join a trading group, anybody thought of a skype chat room?

i look forward to watching this thread in the coming weeks!

this is the thread i just started with my stoch and rsi system.
http://forums.babypips.com/free-forex-trading-systems/30789-rsi-system.html

Hi, just read the post and I would like to join too if that were possible. Im fairly new to Forex and just opened a live micro account.

Thanks, Joe

Hi based in Brisbane, just about to start day trading and looking for ppl to bounce ideas off, would be keen to join the group.

about PalTalk ? I really don’t know much about it , but I do know that other trading clubs use it. I think you can set up a private chat room for your members and use it as /when you wish. Sorry I have so little info , been sooo busy. I’ve been trading stocks for a while ,am kinda burned and burned out . Stumbled on to B.P. and am so amazed, so much info so little B.S. incredible. Thanks B.P and you guys

Hey…

The group is still on?

Would like to learn from all of you as well.

Im from malaysia GMT + 8.00.

Let me know if any like me to join as well…I feel exhausted…one person can’t follow so many pair of currency.

I have my profile at meetpips.com and member name is “MakeFXMoney”

Let me know if there is trader group.

Why dont you guys just use the baby pips chat room?

where…what is the link?

I found the link…but there is no one there…

yeah…im in the babypips chat room now…but dont see you. I guess they shut it down?

how long have u been trading

hey forex gang,

i too am looking for someone to bounce ideas off of during the london session.

if anyone is interested go ahead :slight_smile:

happy pippin.

luckily i found couple trader here…

i aqm interested as well

I will add you on sunday nite once FX market is opened